Hello,

I would like to submit a question and believe in your explanations because I have a very serious problem regarding the BlackBerry 10.
    In Kosovo have two mobile operator, with one operator BBM works without problems, while the operator whom I have a contract, BBM is not possible.
    Internet works, Browser, WhatsApp, Viber, and any other application that connects to the BlackBerry but BBM is impossible.
    BBM works only through Wi-Fi.

If you test any other operator's SIM Card service is available immediately, and when I go to the operator to use this service is not offered.
    I contacted the operator, have tried some changes but still remains impossible.

Do you have any suggestions, should the operator change any configuration, or may overlook this and have a solution without involving the operator.

Thankyou
    Attached Thumbnails BBM does not work with one Mobile operator  - Kosovo-blackberry10.png  
    04-21-15 04:08 AM
    BBM just uses data as long as you have a data plan it should work.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 05:12 AM
    Hello,

I would like to submit a question and believe in your explanations because I have a very serious problem regarding the BlackBerry 10.
    In Kosovo have two mobile operator, with one operator BBM works without problems, while the operator whom I have a contract, BBM is not possible.
    Internet works, Browser, WhatsApp, Viber, and any other application that connects to the BlackBerry but BBM is impossible.
    BBM works only through Wi-Fi.

If you test any other operator's SIM Card service is available immediately, and when I go to the operator to use this service is not offered.
    I contacted the operator, have tried some changes but still remains impossible.

Do you have any suggestions, should the operator change any configuration, or may overlook this and have a solution without involving the operator.

Thankyou

Hello,

If there is a network issue I'm afraid nothing can be done, that being said we can try to resolve this issue!

1 switch off WIFI

2 Restart device

3 After Restart go to Settings -> About -> From Drop down Menu Select Network -> you will find 3 Vertical DOTS in the bottom right corner of the screen select it -> There will be an Option to REGISTER BLACKBERRY select it.

Make sure you have your WIFI switched OFF when trying the above mentioned steps

Try the above mention steps and let me know if it helped you !
    Gatmyer likes this.
    04-21-15 05:12 AM
    Hello,

Of course, I have an active date.
    I have also tried this method, but I tried again and turns without success

Is there any other method you should try?

Thankyou for your support.
    Attached Thumbnails BBM does not work with one Mobile operator  - Kosovo-img_20150421_122408.png   BBM does not work with one Mobile operator  - Kosovo-img_20150421_122621.png   BBM does not work with one Mobile operator  - Kosovo-img_20150421_124225.png   BBM does not work with one Mobile operator  - Kosovo-img_20150421_124244.png  
    04-21-15 05:49 AM
    There is another way, to isolate this problem whether it is your Career or Device that's causing the issue, you will have to insert your sim card into another Blackberry Device and check if you get Blackberry Service and you are able to send and receive BBM messages !!!
    04-21-15 07:12 AM
    I have three BlackBerry, Z10, Q10 and Clasicc.
    I have also try to another blackberry but don't work.

Here in Kosovo, we have two Mobile Opertors, Vala and IPKO.
    With IPKO work fine, but with VALA don't work only BBM.

I contacted supportin Vala and have my BB convey some time doing Trace where they are stopped in their service and it is impossible to understand the problem.

To their general system allowing different pors, but have not success, so i decided to open this theme in this forum maybe we can find solutions or even to guide how to act.

Thank you to everyone who can help in this thread.
    04-21-15 02:03 PM
    It's simply that your carrier doesn't have the required hardware set up to connect to BlackBerry servers. In BBOS you need BIS, in BB10 you don't, but carrier still need server side hardware, so nothing you can do

Posted via CB10
    anon(5990673) likes this.
    04-21-15 02:16 PM
    Yup this one is on them. They probably are using some ancient hardware. Shame

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 06:45 AM