When will it finally come... Will it ever even come??

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 02:57 PM
    When will it finally come... Will it ever even come??

Posted via CB10
    Well the update hit Apple and no cross video................................Amazing...... ......
    08-06-16 12:25 PM
    I wonder what the hold up is, technical, legal, money?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 01:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    really............................................ .....................
    08-06-16 02:20 PM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    miker476 likes this.
    08-06-16 02:27 PM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    Shocking
    08-06-16 02:34 PM
    Electrical eh, I didn't even think of that?

Posted via CB10
    miker476 and fanBBRY like this.
    08-06-16 02:39 PM
    Electrical eh, I didn't even think of that?

Posted via CB10
    very good.....................................LOL...... ...................
    08-06-16 02:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not giving a friar tuck

Via Passport 
    08-19-16 04:44 PM
    Still waiting for it to come. I told my family that has iOS and Android about it and they were quite happily surprised that they could BBM Video each other, this after wondering what they could use instead of FaceTime. Now if they could only video chat with my Passport and Classic.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-16 04:14 PM
    BBM dev team fired so don't hold your breath. Better switch to something else.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-01-16 04:31 PM
    I will be surprised if it ever comes. Hope you get it, but they just don't seem to be doing much of anything with BB10 except washing their hands of it.

10-01-16 06:52 PM
    BBM dev team fired so don't hold your breath. Better switch to something else.
    Source?

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    10-02-16 12:03 PM
    I'm thinking if ever all 3 platforms were to get BBM video there will be some sacrifices or some gains in features. I am definitely hoping for the gains in features as it will have a competitive edge over all other video calls in the market.

The competitive edge would be to have screen share. I was really disappointed that the video chat on Android and iOS doesn't have screen share features. Was so excited to share this with my friends and family.

Perhaps this is one of the technical problems that the BBM team is facing. I'm just guessing.

10-02-16 01:43 PM
    Source?

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    BBM Video for Android and iOS is out for...severla month?
    Whats with the sick commitment that Chen is all about?

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    10-02-16 01:52 PM
    Source?

Here

I've seen some threads on this about a year ago, but I don't have the patience to look for them.
    10-02-16 01:52 PM
    Here

I've seen some threads on this about a year ago, but I don't have the patience to look for them.
    Does it say in there the BBM dev team has been laid off? -- I read through it pretty fast, so I might have missed it.

10-02-16 05:20 PM
    Here

That source is from Feb 2014. That's not new news.
    10-02-16 11:23 PM
    So are we getting cross platform video at all? I'm tired of using the Skype app, it's slow and crappy quality.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 12:40 AM
    That source is from Feb 2014. That's not new news.
    Well , no, it's not new news. I was asked for a source and gave the quickest one I found on Google. If you want more, search the forum. I haven't heard any "new" news about them hiring for BBM dev though, so that's still kinda the latest news on this topic.
    10-03-16 02:31 AM
    Well , no, it's not new news. I was asked for a source and gave the quickest one I found on Google. If you want more, search the forum. I haven't heard any "new" news about them hiring for BBM dev though, so that's still kinda the latest news on this topic.
    OK, so my point was an executive leaving and no new hires don't equate to "BBM dev team fired."

dietertong likes this.
    10-03-16 06:47 AM
    Hello, for the audio and video functions you have to enable on both sides the call from the mobile network (bbm option). If you open the contact list and select a contact with a bbm id (android) you will see the audio and video function. May be this will help you to have a call from BlackBerry to an Andoid user unfortunately this option is not integrated in the chat winowsn only in the contact details...

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 10:57 AM
    Hello, for the audio and video functions you have to enable on both sides the call from the mobile network (bbm option).
    Audio: yes. Video: no.

10-03-16 06:51 PM
    I just installed the app BBM Voice and now i can see in the chat room the phone icon and I can start for all my contacts the audio function, also for the android useres!

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 08:13 AM
    I have one issue, I have a bbm contact coming from the android platform, in the contact list (BlackBerry app) I can't see the audio option but I can see a green phone in the chat room after the installtion of the app "bbm voice". Do you have the same effect? Do you know why? Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 01:01 PM
51 123