Who's summer though? With about a week remaining in my summer I'm beginning to think that they have a different plan.

Maybe they plan on releasing bbm by the end of the Australian summer. That's great for BlackBerry because now they have until February! They just have to wait for summer to begin though....

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 10:49 AM
    Who's summer though? With about a week remaining in my summer I'm beginning to think that they have a different plan.

Maybe they plan on releasing bbm by the end of the Australian summer. That's great for BlackBerry because now they have until February! They just have to wait for summer to begin though....

Posted via CB10
    question, do you read the forums?...at all?
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    09-14-13 10:58 AM
    question, do you read the forums?...at all?
    thank you
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    09-14-13 10:59 AM
    Well, to be fair, they did submit the iOS app for approval a few weeks ago. They technically did release it, only to Apple though.

As another forum poster said, BlackBerry's "coming soon" (about half a year) helps to kill them (when compare to Apple's "coming soon" which, is about 5 days).
    09-14-13 11:00 AM
    Yeah, just haven't spent any time in the bbm forum and didn't see the million other posts before I wrote this one.

It was just a bit of a jab, I don't really care too much about when BBM comes out personally because it doesn't work on my Z10 anyway.

I would like to see it come out in time for BlackBerry to keep their word. I'm hoping that's what is going to be happening at the "mystery event"

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 05:39 PM
    Yeah, just haven't spent any time in the bbm forum and didn't see the million other posts before I wrote this one.

It was just a bit of a jab, I don't really care too much about when BBM comes out personally because it doesn't work on my Z10 anyway.

I would like to see it come out in time for BlackBerry to keep their word. I'm hoping that's what is going to be happening at the "mystery event"

Posted via CB10
    What are up talking about? Why doesn't it work? And wouldn't your time be better spent asking for help to get it working then throwing out "jabs" as you called it?

Posted via CB10
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    09-14-13 05:45 PM
    My bbm hasn't worked since the 10.1 MR release came out for Canadian service providers.

I've spent a bunch of hours talking to blackberryhelp on twitter and talking to my service provider, it's just not really worth my time. I had to reset my device and lose all of my information so that I could text properly without the input field disappearing every time I try to respond to a text.

Not having bbn is a minor setback because I only have one contact, I just wish that I could delete it from my hub as well as the duplicate twitter accounts, hopefully more control over the hub will come in future updates.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 02:58 AM
    Not sure why everybody's attacking you. I agree, blackberry should have had the ready to be submitted aged ago or maybe not have set the estimated realise time frame as they have. I think it's pretty embarrassing that a big corporate company is always so late and promises things they usually break. This is where 7/10 they fall short. ....

Just by opinion though..

Posted via CB10
    Carterbits likes this.
    09-15-13 04:13 AM
    Not sure why everybody's attacking you. I agree, blackberry should have had the ready to be submitted aged ago or maybe not have set the estimated realise time frame as they have. I think it's pretty embarrassing that a big corporate company is always so late and promises things they usually break. This is where 7/10 they fall short. ....

Just by opinion though..

Posted via CB10
    They aren't late...and they will not miss this end of summer deadline judging from the events coming up next week.

Posted via CB10
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    09-15-13 08:08 AM
    We'll find out Wednesday.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    09-15-13 10:52 AM
    Well, to be fair, they did submit the iOS app for approval a few weeks ago. They technically did release it, only to Apple though.

As another forum poster said, BlackBerry's "coming soon" (about half a year) helps to kill them (when compare to Apple's "coming soon" which, is about 5 days).
    At least blackberry comes out with something new....doesnt take long to put a pretty new box on an old phone

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 10:56 AM
    At least blackberry comes out with something new....doesnt take long to put a pretty new box on an old phone

Posted via CB10
    Your saying this but the difference between the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 5s is a lot bigger than the z10 and 30. And don't even get me started on the difference between the older legacy devices.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 02:55 PM
    http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/1236...lusive-updated

Sent from my GT-I8190 using CB Forums mobile app
    09-16-13 07:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lol who cares. I work 60 hours a week 6 days a week, my seasons just blend together now, I don't care that they said "summer" I just want them to release the damn thing to everybody

Sent From Q10/HTC One
    09-16-13 07:19 PM
    http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/1236...lusive-updated

Sent from my GT-I8190 using CB Forums mobile app
    And I heard BlackBerry responded to this link and said it will be available to everybody when it comes out not a samsung exclusive.

Sent From Q10/HTC One
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    09-16-13 07:20 PM
    My bbm hasn't worked since the 10.1 MR release came out for Canadian service providers.

I've spent a bunch of hours talking to blackberryhelp on twitter and talking to my service provider, it's just not really worth my time. I had to reset my device and lose all of my information so that I could text properly without the input field disappearing every time I try to respond to a text.

Not having bbn is a minor setback because I only have one contact, I just wish that I could delete it from my hub as well as the duplicate twitter accounts, hopefully more control over the hub will come in future updates.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm. Hours spent with blackberry help and still not fixed. Interesting.

? Do u know how to side load ? If u do. I can bet with maybe at most an hour searching thru and reading threads on CB u could have solved ur issues.

Not hours.

Especially if you started fresh again.

Anyway. If you interested. I can help walk you thru it. And I can bet within ten mins I'd have it working. That's if you already know how to side load. If not. Maybe 40 mins lol.

PM me if you like. I hate to hear when people have phones not working when there is usually a very easy fix

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    09-16-13 07:30 PM
    Anyone tried chatting with the BBM4All test account that was posted on here a few days ago? I got accepted as a contact but they wont reply to my requests for a launch date. Given its BBM I do know they are being delivered and read!
    09-17-13 09:17 AM
    Hmmm. Hours spent with blackberry help and still not fixed. Interesting.

? Do u know how to side load ? If u do. I can bet with maybe at most an hour searching thru and reading threads on CB u could have solved ur issues.

Not hours.

Especially if you started fresh again.

Anyway. If you interested. I can help walk you thru it. And I can bet within ten mins I'd have it working. That's if you already know how to side load. If not. Maybe 40 mins lol.

PM me if you like. I hate to hear when people have phones not working when there is usually a very easy fix

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    I figured out the problem from reading a post about unrelated issue.

The problem arose from installing Channels and then having to reistall my os. Apparently the channels portion has to be reloaded onto any phone that I want to use BBM with.

Posted via CB10
    Wigley458 likes this.
    09-17-13 03:17 PM
    Thanks Btw!

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 06:02 PM