There was no way I was waiting on BB to release BBM for iPhone, I researched up and down till I finally found a way to get BBM on my iPhone5S
    You are aware that part of the problem is that the leaked versions of BBM are what's wreaking havoc on the system. Going and hunting down a leaked version is not helping to solve the problem any sooner.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 06:55 AM
    and here we go AGAIIIINNNNNN! with a stupid date that aint been confirmed what ever i really couldn't care anymore
    10-01-13 07:45 AM
    and here we go AGAIIIINNNNNN! with a stupid date that aint been confirmed what ever i really couldn't care anymore
    I wasn't trying to pick a date....i was just questioning the timing of everything. it speaks more to the shady dealings than to when BBM will be released.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 08:30 AM
    You are aware that part of the problem is that the leaked versions of BBM are what's wreaking havoc on the system. Going and hunting down a leaked version is not helping to solve the problem any sooner.

Posted via CB10
    Yes wreaking havoc on something that can be blocked in no time. All software has a version stamp that can be blocked faster than it took me to type this. Believe the bs if you wish
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    10-01-13 09:27 AM
    This whole delay is starting to seem very fishy. Given the explanation, if teams have been working round the clock, it's seems to me that this should have been cleared up already. This leads me to one of 3 conclusions:

1) Hear me out on this one. Prem and Thor are close. Heck it was Prem who was instrumental in renegotiating Thor's payout. So would it be possible that they saw the massive buzz and potential which they had underestimated and decided to halt things so to not give the stock price a chance to rise....in fact by halting it would add to the decline of the share price?

2) The explanation they gave was just to cover up the fact that they aren't able to handle that kind of traffic.

3) The explanation they gave is true and it has been a challenge to get it fixed.

I'm starting to lean towards option 1 which is why I can see it not being released prior to Nov. 4th.

Posted via CB10
    Do you think they really had launched the app if they knew they had no structure? I hardly thing so. This is practically a shot in the head.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 03:37 PM
    Of where this 4 Nov thing came from?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 03:39 PM
    Of where this 4 Nov thing came from?

Posted via CB10
    Pure speculation. That's the final date for the Fairfax Financial takeover.

--Q10 and Canadian all the way! Posted via CB10 on 10.2.0.1443. #IChooseBlackBerry10
    10-01-13 04:23 PM
    Pure speculation. That's the final date for the Fairfax Financial takeover.

--Q10 and Canadian all the way! Posted via CB10 on 10.2.0.1443. #IChooseBlackBerry10
    Oh... got it! hope you're wrong lol...

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 04:59 PM
    Check out my thread about the REAL truth about bbm

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 05:02 PM
    Check out my thread about the REAL truth about bbm

Posted via CB10
    Link?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 06:39 PM
    This just in. Another 5k twitter followers for the official bbm account. That's 309,000 follows. And a whopping 54 tweets.
    54 for tweets for 1.1 million new users (8hrs) chomping at the bit to get the app.

In the last week they have done an awesome job at copy and pasting a half *** response in a seemingly random manner.

Launch the app. Don't launch the app. The only guarantee is that as with every other release in recent years there will be numerous delays and deafening silence.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    10-01-13 06:56 PM
    This could all be a scheme to lower the share price. But given how badly they do things on a good day, do you really think they could pull off such a scheme without messing that up too?

Plus the board of directors have a duty of care to its shareholders. In many ways, I wish there was more to it. They really just are bad a running their business.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 07:09 PM
    Blackberry should change its name again, this time to "Coming Soon Enterprise".
    FairlightRacing and dollface like this.
    10-01-13 07:18 PM
    This could all be a scheme to lower the share price. But given how badly they do things on a good day, do you really think they could pull off such a scheme without messing that up too?

Plus the board of directors have a duty of care to its shareholders. In many ways, I wish there was more to it. They really just are bad a running their business.

Posted via CB10
    At this point, Blackberry is really a very badly managed company, probably one of the worst managed companies ever. I don't think they need to intentionally botch anything, its in their DNA.
    FairlightRacing likes this.
    10-01-13 07:21 PM
    Blackberry should change its name again, this time to "Coming Soon Enterprise".
    Lol. With the slogan "keep snoozing"

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    FairlightRacing likes this.
    10-01-13 07:35 PM
    You guys are probably right. Nevertheless, still wishing for a official date this week, lol...

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 09:11 PM
    Link?

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=855769

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 09:26 PM
    Yes wreaking havoc on something that can be blocked in no time. All software has a version stamp that can be blocked faster than it took me to type this. Believe the bs if you wish
    I completely agree with you. I don't think it was ready but they promised by the end of summer so they sent it incomplete and it crashed. In my opinion the leak excuse is a smokescreen. The who "Follow @BBM for updates" is just embarrassing. I've never seen a twitter account that's supposed to be providing updates be such a waste.

I'm hoping it still comes out, and sooner rather than later, but I'm not holding my breath. Fortunately nothing can stop me from loving my "Z".

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 09:51 PM
43 12