This must be a bug.. since the last BBM Android update when I'm searching my Samsung phone's address book I'm seeing all my BBM contacts. This was something I had disabled and it was working ok until the last BBM update.

Can anybody else verify this..
    07-30-16 03:00 PM
    I can switch off BBM contact sync. You must have pressed that during the update.
    07-30-16 03:13 PM
    I can switch off BBM contact sync. You must have pressed that during the update.
    My BBM contact sync is turned off... in BBM settings show contacts in address book is off too. I even removed contact permissions from BBM.

If you have all these settings off go in your address book and search and see if your BBM contacts show up.
    07-30-16 03:21 PM
    My BBM contact sync is turned off... in BBM settings show contacts in address book is off too. I even removed contact permissions from BBM.

If you have all these settings off go in your address book and search and see if your BBM contacts show up.
    I don't have this issue on my xperia. What device do you have? And what accounts are syncing to contacts at the moment?
    07-30-16 03:23 PM
    I don't have this issue on my xperia. What device do you have? And what accounts are syncing to contacts at the moment?
    I'm using a Galaxy Note 5.... Only my Google Syncs to my address book..

Also, are you running the latest version of BBM ?? Mine was updated a few days ago.
    07-30-16 03:28 PM
    I'm using a Galaxy Note 5.... Only my Google Syncs to my address book..

Also, are you running the latest version of BBM ?? Mine was updated a few days ago.
    How about linked contacts?
    07-30-16 03:37 PM
    How about linked contacts?
    What's that?? how I disable that ???
    07-30-16 03:40 PM
    What's that?? how I disable that ???
    https://productforums.google.com/for...il/hTQRbIn6Y1U could still work on M.
    07-30-16 03:56 PM
    I give up.. that didn't work.. Either I wait for a new BBM update and hope the bug is fixed or I uninstall BBM and try re-installing and see what happens..
    07-30-16 04:02 PM