It seems that a few of the channels from major companies just suddenly have stopped using the medium. CNBC, Rolling Stone, Sports Illustrated, etc. To name a few, if major corporations are not seeing the value I suspect that it is failing.

Mind that I am viewing this from a very USA Perspective, perhaps Canadian, Indonesian, ,South African businesses are seeing more successful feedback?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 08:15 PM
    Which makes no sense.. since they can continue posting to all social media with one click of a button.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 08:19 PM
    But the channels I follow are pretty active

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 08:19 PM
    I recently left Rolling Stone and CNBC, but Time seems pretty active (and the NHL Channel, as well). There are other active channels, but I also feel like they aren't really being used in the corporate world. Perhaps Hootsuite will help matters, as Dave Borque noted.

Thumb-flicked from my Z30 via CB10
    10-23-14 10:35 AM
    I found the same.issue. May of the channels that were active.(big organizations too) are done. Some haven't updated content in 5-7 months telling me they've given up

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    10-26-14 03:26 PM
    Nobody in the states even watches MSNBC anymore and they have like only 200,000 viewers lol. Not to mention the Rolling Stones mag placed a terrorist on its cover few months back that killed Americans. Once great companies that have sank.

I recently left Rolling Stone and CNBC, but Time seems pretty active (and the NHL Channel, as well). There are other active channels, but I also feel like they aren't really being used in the corporate world. Perhaps Hootsuite will help matters, as Dave Borque noted.

Thumb-flicked from my Z30 via CB10

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red
    10-27-14 07:25 AM