My friend had an issue with his 9900 today. So he wiped and restored. Now his BBM will receive but not send to my BlackBerry. He is able to have convos with other BBM contacts but not me. We've deleted each other and added each other to try to fix, no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

Posted by my new Z10 running 10.2.0.1047 via CB10
    08-12-13 05:55 PM
    Try deleting BBM and then re installing it
    08-12-13 11:35 PM
    Not really sure how to do that on my Z10...

Posted by my new Z10 running 10.2.0.1047 via CB10
    08-12-13 11:39 PM
    I'm the person he's talking about so this is whats up:
    I can talk to everyone fine, and theres no problem. I try to talk to FiveSevenSuited and his messages get the Red X, however he can send me messages just fine. PIN messages to each other work too just not my side of BBM to him. Anyone know whats up?
    08-13-13 03:10 AM
    I'm experiencing the same issue. Solely one contact affected. I can view his avatar updates, status updates, and all his messages come through but I get the red X when I try to reply or send him one. I've deleted him, re-added him, he's deleted my profile and re-added me. I can PIN message him and vice versa, but no dice with BBM. He's on an older model and I'm on the z10. My other BBM contacts work fine (whom have both older and current models). It's been taking place now for a number of weeks.

Screen shot: My buddy is "A" and I'm "P"

BBM Can Receive but not Send Messages-img_00000153.jpg
    08-21-13 11:21 AM
    Same exact issue as already stated, with only one particular contact. The only thing I can think of is that this contact has an android (which now offers bbm) as everyone else on my list seem to have older model BB's. But I also see that there are issues sending to Z10 and Q10 contacts as well. I can receive bbm's no problem but it won't send back my responses. I've tried to delete and re-add but unsuccessful.

If anyone finds out a solution, let me know. But for now, I do believe it's a glitch between the newer model BB's and or other devices that are now supporting BBM. Maybe there is an *new update that we should be getting for our bb's that allows us to communicate better with the newer bb models and other devices.
    02-21-14 08:22 PM