I just found this out browsing Channels. Apparently, multi-person chats also now support photo sharing - whatever that is.

I don't remember those mentioned anywhere on the forums so forgive me if they have already have

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 11:35 AM
    I just found this out browsing Channels. Apparently, multi-person chats also now support photo sharing - whatever that is.

I don't remember those mentioned anywhere on the forums so forgive me if they have already have

Posted via CB10
    Yup been mentioned in the news... And photo sharing for a chat with more than one person is the new thing too plus new bigger emoticons and etc

Everyones looking forward to the new file size limits!
    03-05-14 11:40 AM
    Yup been mentioned in the news... And photo sharing for a chat with more than one person is the new thing too plus new bigger emoticons and etc

Everyones looking forward to the new file size limits!
    I meant to say that the BBM beta version I'm currently using already allows me to send files up to 16 MB. I knew that the limit increase and photo sharing will be in the next official update, but I had no clue those changes were already implemented in the latest beta release and already mentioned in the news.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 12:30 PM
    Wow! Just checked and mine already has it too. Good find mate.

Posted via CB10 on my Z mfk'n 10!
    03-05-14 12:36 PM
    I meant to say that the BBM beta version I'm currently using already allows me to send files up to 16 MB. I knew that the limit increase and photo sharing will be in the next official update, but I had no clue those changes were already implemented in the latest beta release and already mentioned in the news.

Posted via CB10
    Yup thats what I exactly meant! The android beta was updated with that fix! Im sure I saw it somewhere... I'll see if I can find the link later on...
    03-05-14 12:40 PM
    Version 10.3.12.27 in beta as of yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 03:02 PM