Guys, a while back, BB Mexico said BB10 was coming to the Playbook and look what happened. I am sure you'll get BBM to the iOS platform, but just be patient and don't get your hopes up.
    Dave79 likes this.
    10-14-13 01:08 AM
    I am from India its not available yet
    10-14-13 01:52 AM
    Not available yet
    10-14-13 01:56 AM
    When an OPer doesn't respond or is inactive in the thread they started, I always call shenanigans.

So, I'm calling this one.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 02:55 AM
    When an OPer doesn't respond or is inactive in the thread they started, I always call shenanigans.

So, I'm calling this one.

Posted via CB10
    Let's give OP a chance. Maybe he stepped out for a while or something? This post hasn't been up for days yet anyway... Unless this is a thing going around here? Sorry, I'm still new here.
    10-14-13 06:35 AM
    Let's give OP a chance. Maybe he stepped out for a while or something? This post hasn't been up for days yet anyway... Unless this is a thing going around here? Sorry, I'm still new here.
    Welcome to CB.

And yes, this is a common trend here in the CB community. Someone will post something to start a conversation, and never add additional value to the thread. When that happens, the OP is usually false.

If you stick around here long enough, you'll learn to trust certain people's post/word. Those are the ones who add value to conversations or start topics with in dairy knowledge or inside scoop.

You'll get it.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei, Rehzonance and eldricho like this.
    10-14-13 07:14 AM
    You don't get it. Its not like the IP made a false claim. If you go to the BlackBerry India website with the link provided, you will see what exactly he posted. I have no idea how you could think this made up.
    app_Developer likes this.
    10-14-13 07:46 AM
    Strange to me, they seem to do development on the production server. And whether [email protected] is the official support email.
    10-14-13 08:17 AM
    Welcome to CB.

And yes, this is a common trend here in the CB community. Someone will post something to start a conversation, and never add additional value to the thread. When that happens, the OP is usually false.

If you stick around here long enough, you'll learn to trust certain people's post/word. Those are the ones who add value to conversations or start topics with in dairy knowledge or inside scoop.

You'll get it.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the info. I guess I'll go observe some more on how things go around here.

You don't get it. Its not like the IP made a false claim. If you go to the BlackBerry India website with the link provided, you will see what exactly he posted. I have no idea how you could think this made up.
    Err... you sure you're directing that reply to my post?
    10-14-13 08:29 AM
    I think a stealth launch would actually be a good thing to do at this point. Better than making announcement and then not releasing it and then face public backlash.
    ricocan and app_Developer like this.
    10-14-13 08:31 AM
    "Your order will be shipped through courier/post"?!?!?!
    Curiosity finally got the best of me so I went and clicked download and this is what I got. It's here but it's not. Hmmm...

"BBM for Android and iPhone is here." says BlackBerry India web page-bbm.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails "BBM for Android and iPhone is here." says BlackBerry India web page-bbm.jpg  
    Last edited by RegRR19; 10-14-13 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Changed the attached picture to make it more readable.
    10-14-13 08:48 AM
    this is the sadest, most botched launch i've ever seen.
    semperfi45 and bobauckland like this.
    10-14-13 08:56 AM
    ......heh.....not bothering to check the App Store or the Play Store.....
    semperfi45 likes this.
    10-14-13 09:02 AM
    ......heh.....not bothering to check the App Store or the Play Store.....
    See...she gets it. Lol

If it ain't confirmed on the main page, it ain't happenin'.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 09:50 AM
    lol. how more incompetent can BB be? don't even bother checking out thier own website or updating? when you click on download BBM you get this msg. lol

Welcome to the world of BBM
    Stay connected with your friends with your customised BBM barcode

Your order will be shipped through courier/post.

You can email us at [email protected]

Do remember to quote your order code in all correspondence with us.

Know more about the status of your order
    10-14-13 02:20 PM
    The following is a quote from BBRY CMO Frank Boulben from a Reuters story dated October 14, 2013:

"Whoever is interested in BlackBerry understands that the company has world class products and services. These are products and services that customers can continue to count on."

Boulben said the company already has 6 million Android and iPhone customers pre-registered for the launch of its BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) service.

He said he expects the BBM to launch on both those platforms "within days," adding that the company is confident that it fixed issues that arose after the initial cross-platform launch of the messaging service last month.

So if Boulben is to be believed, we can expected BBM4ALL to finally launch "within days".
    dan d likes this.
    10-14-13 07:01 PM
    In other news, I will be winning the 6/49 within days
    10-14-13 07:16 PM
    this is the sadest, most botched launch i've ever seen.
    lol. how more incompetent can BB be? don't even bother checking out thier own website or updating? when you click on download BBM you get this msg. lol

Welcome to the world of BBM
    Stay connected with your friends with your customised BBM barcode

Your order will be shipped through courier/post.

You can email us at [email protected]

Do remember to quote your order code in all correspondence with us.

Know more about the status of your order
    Who said it was a launch? The OP stumbled on a page that can't be accessed in any other way.

Yeah, if you actually click BBM on the top bar, you DO NOT get that page.

So yeah, we don't know what's going on, but it is NOT a launch.

I'd be more curiosus as to how he got to that page. It can be a placeholder (thus the code is just copy/paste from some other page with the variables pointing to BBM related stuff).

Some people...
    theblob likes this.
    10-14-13 09:37 PM
    Yeah, I like it
    10-14-13 10:14 PM
    within days...meaning, within 365 days?
    10-15-13 06:57 AM
    I'm from India........
    The page just says it's coming sign up etc........ :P

"BBM for Android and iPhone is here." says BlackBerry India web page-img_00000910.png

Posted via CB 10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    10-15-13 03:46 PM
    Not believing anything,till I see the official app on Google play store period.
    10-15-13 05:41 PM
    Not believing anything,till I see the official app on Google play store period.
    One post and he already knows how to deal with rumors. We all could learn something from him.
    daneldan likes this.
    10-16-13 12:33 AM
48 12