I would love to see the BBM active frame updated. I don't know about others but I don't find much use in seeing people's updates flashing through on the active frame. Though I appreciate that for some perhaps there are enough updates / worthwhile updates to have that feature but me personally I would much rather see a WhatsApp style active frame where one can see the most recently received message, but take it one step further. I would love to see a BBM active frame that scrolls through several of your most recently received messages. And for those that appreciate the updates, perhaps it could cycle both. For ex. When minimized your BBM active frame could cycle through the last 3 received messages(last 3 senders messages to be specifix), and the last three BBM updates.

(on a side note I'd love to see the picture portion of the active frame brightened a little. Even on full screen brightness I find often if a friend has a darker BBM photo, once in active frame mode it's almost impossible to see the top faded half of the photo)

Thoughts?

Posted from my incredible Z10
    08-20-13 09:39 AM
    I agree...I don't really like the way the active frame is set up right now. I would rather see my active chats or something as you said.
    08-20-13 10:09 AM
    I'd have to agree as well. Seeing active chats or last message received / sent would be much more productive. Surely I see the point of having updates shown as it is a social platform used for communicating with one another, but it would have been better, in my opinion, if it showed messages rather than updates.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 10:32 AM
    Seeing last message sent is quite stupid cause you sent it why would you wanna see it on an active frame, seeing last message received is kinda against BBM cause then you defeated the purpose of the D&R

I think it's better the way it is, just my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 04:23 PM
    Seeing last message sent is quite stupid cause you sent it why would you wanna see it on an active frame, seeing last message received is kinda against BBM cause then you defeated the purpose of the D&R

I think it's better the way it is, just my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, I mispoke, I was referring to last message sent... to you. (as in recieved) bad wording on my part. but with regards to defeating D&R there are already so many ways around that, I think it's a non-issue.

Posted from my incredible Z10
    08-21-13 01:14 AM
    I couldn't agree more. I think it should be overhauled and we should get a whole new interface.
    08-23-13 03:06 PM