Question. Has BlackBerry made a change in BBM's active frame?? I always leave my calendar, weather and BBM open. BBM'S active frame up until a couple weeks ago always scrolled thru my BBM contacts in the view of the active frame. Now it stays the same, day in and out. It's stationary and says "There are no recent feeds" and includes the BBM logo as seen in the attached screen shot. My BBM and OS hasn't changed. I have no clue. Miss the scrolling though for sure. It was a great touch.
    BBM Active Frame-img_20150226_170249.png

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 06:04 PM
    That's odd. I've never seen this issue!

Have you gone into BlackBerry world and checked for updates?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 06:47 PM
    BBM 10.6.5.10
    And
    OS 10.3.1.1581

The OS is last week's update, but as I mentioned it had made the change prior to the latest OS

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 07:03 PM
    Same problem here, even the voice call doesn't work, the only way to work around was doing a wipe and install the apps one by one to avoid use old data, restore backup only contacts and voila, news feed on active frame and voice call working again.... advice: before restore the backup disable the option of mix contacts automatically on the drop-down menu of the contacts app

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 08:04 PM
    My BBM works perfectly other than the Active Frame change
    02-27-15 01:07 PM
    I have seen that before on 10.2.1 on my devices. A restart of BBM or the phone would usually clear it out. I guess BBM wasn't able to fetch new feeds from contacts and that's what it ends up showing.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 01:34 PM
    I have seen that before on 10.2.1 on my devices. A restart of BBM or the phone would usually clear it out. I guess BBM wasn't able to fetch new feeds from contacts and that's what it ends up showing.

Posted via CB10
    Is there a settings what needs to be switched on?

I have the same problem, not even channel updates are being showed in the active frame. Only the "No recent feeds" thing which gets annoying.

This is a new phone, it came with the update 10.3.1.2243 on it. I updated to the newest Bbm, did 6 restarts and 3 hard resets (volume buttons). Nothing worked. Is there anything I'm doing wrong here?

Thank you in advance.
    03-05-15 08:58 AM
    There are no settings available to switch Active Frame Feeds on or off, at least not that I know of. Also, I never saw Channel updates on the active frame, only recent feeds of those whom I have on my friends list. It is weird that such a thing would not show up on your device, as I am sure many people on your list have updated their display pictures, names, or statuses.

I haven't updated to the latest BBM version at the moment, and I do not think I will be updating any time soon. Perhaps the latest version has a bit of a bug? Someone with the latest version on their device(s) ought to comment here and try to help you out. I find it strange that you continue to have difficulty pulling from the BBM Feeds after a restart and hard reset.
    03-05-15 11:32 PM
    Strange! Active BBM frame is back to normal. Scrolling thru my contacts as I was use too.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 11:01 AM