Lately I have had a couple of Groups I belong to in BBM disappear off my group list. I have had to get other group members to resend me an invite to get the Group back. Anyone else having this issue?

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 12:32 PM
    No problems here

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    07-21-16 08:16 PM
    Lately I have had a couple of Groups I belong to in BBM disappear off my group list. I have had to get other group members to resend me an invite to get the Group back. Anyone else having this issue?

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like other group members sending you a subtle hint. LOL

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-21-16 09:24 PM
    Sounds like other group members sending you a subtle hint. LOL

Ha, ha!!! Maybe!!

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 08:57 AM
    I've had this with several groups after the BBM update. It's quite frustrating to say the least. Even after getting invites back I've had the groups drop off again.

Posted via CB10
    DrEd14 likes this.
    07-30-16 01:41 PM
    I've had this with several groups after the BBM update. It's quite frustrating to say the least. Even after getting invites back I've had the groups drop off again.

Posted via CB10
    Well at least with this post, I no longer have to feel paranoid, ha, ha, ha!!! If it is an issue, I hope BlackBerry knows about it and will fix it!!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DrEd14; 08-01-16 at 06:39 AM.
    07-31-16 11:37 AM
    This is becoming very annoying!!! It continually happens. I think it may be happening when I go to share something in a BBM group. That is when I notice I am missing a group!!

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 07:58 AM
    So I finally solved the disappearing groups issue by downgrading BBM to the version in the blitz file of my OS. After that, invites back to my groups have been working.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 11:34 AM
    I have not had it happen since the 4th of August, but other friends in the groups I am in are having the same issue now.
    I put a ticket into BBM Support to let them know, but I assume they do know already. Their contact is: https://salesforce.services.blackberry.com/webforms/bbm in case you wanted to put your own ticket in.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 01:06 PM
    Same thing has been happening to me on multiple BBIDs and phones. Awful bug. Sick of it.

08-08-16 02:46 PM
    Same thing has been happening to me on multiple BBIDs and phones. Awful bug. Sick of it.

Send them in the ticket so they know. They have been very helpful with me.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-16 08:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    I've been having the same issue. Really annoying, isn't it?

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 04:00 AM