- CrackBerry Addict
- 944 Posts
Bubble Birds 3
If you're a fan of the Bubble Birds series you'll be happy to discover Bubble Birds 3 on AppWorld!
There's a bit of a change compared to the previous version as there's now two modes. Adventure and Blitz.
Adventure mode requires you to clear stages with a limited number of birds as well as filling up the point guage (top left meter) for stars rating (up to 3). If you clear all the birds and max out the gauge you get full stars.
There are seven worlds (backrounds) that consist of 8 stages each. I've only gotten to stage 11 so I'm not sure if there's any other significant world specific details. (I'll update as I progress)
Blitz mode is like countdown, whereas your point gauge becomes your timer. So get as many points as you can.
The graphics look improved and there are more power ups you can employ during the game like extra birds or corner shot. It's a lot of fun like its predecessors and best of all it's FREE.
So if you like puzzlers, go grab this one now!
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-12-2013, 09:29 PM #2
- 6 Posts
If you clear all the birds and max out the gauge you get full stars.There are seven worlds (backrounds) that consist of 8 stages each.
It is easy for you to buy dvd online here and watch the seires with high quality DVD!
- By trsbbs in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 13Last Post: 01-28-2012, 09:21 PM
- By Mimi918 in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2011, 07:45 AM
- By inkwell in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2008, 10:43 AM
- By georgerwu in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 03-05-2008, 07:11 AM
- By Cam019 in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2007, 06:36 PM