Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    954 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AA07827
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Bubble Birds 3

If you're a fan of the Bubble Birds series you'll be happy to discover Bubble Birds 3 on AppWorld!

There's a bit of a change compared to the previous version as there's now two modes. Adventure and Blitz.

Adventure mode requires you to clear stages with a limited number of birds as well as filling up the point guage (top left meter) for stars rating (up to 3). If you clear all the birds and max out the gauge you get full stars.
    There are seven worlds (backrounds) that consist of 8 stages each. I've only gotten to stage 11 so I'm not sure if there's any other significant world specific details. (I'll update as I progress)

Blitz mode is like countdown, whereas your point gauge becomes your timer. So get as many points as you can.

The graphics look improved and there are more power ups you can employ during the game like extra birds or corner shot. It's a lot of fun like its predecessors and best of all it's FREE.

So if you like puzzlers, go grab this one now!
    CrackBerry Newbie

If you clear all the birds and max out the gauge you get full stars.There are seven worlds (backrounds) that consist of 8 stages each.

from where do i get this Game ? is it free (triAl ) ?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

What is url of this game, share it.
    CrackBerry User

Ya please share the url... it sounds interesting, I would like to download the game.
    CrackBerry User

???? plz share the link....
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Bubble Birds 3 is back with a great new feature! Now you’re able to share your progress, connect with your friends and invite them to compete in a tournament! And all this is possible via Facebook account that has been added to Bubble Birds 3! Moreover with the help of Facebook account you’re able to continue playing on other platforms without loss of progress. That provides you with more freedom in your daily activity as your progress from now is synchronized. Everything you’re required to do is to press Facebook button in the game, log into your account and start playing. Check Bubble Birds 3 on BlackBerry AppWorld Bubble Birds 3 - BlackBerry World