RuneCryption - Memory Building Game
RuneCryption is a memory-building game for BB10 using rune stones.
Memorize the pattern before the stones scatter, then place them back in the same order. There are timed and untimed modes for playing. It's available on BB10 and PlayBook for $.99. There is also a free version on our website that can be played in the web browser.
* RuneCryption in BlackBerry World
* RuneCryption Website
* RuneCryption Web Game
DJ also did a review of RunCryption for CrackBerry, along with a video of it being played on a PlayBook:
Version 1.2 just got approved in BlackBerry World. Here are the changes for the Z10 and the PlayBook:
- Sound effects added.
- Larger text on information screens.
- Settings button on the main menu for toggling sound and resetting high scores.
- Timing adjustments and a few other enhancements.
I also updated the game for the Q10 (and the Dev C). On the Z10 and PlayBook, the timer and buttons appear on the right-hand side. For the Q10, the timer and buttons are across the top. This keeps the game area rectangular on the square screen:
The easter egg still exists as well.
Hey folks, if you purchased RuneCryption, would you mind to post a review? There have been a good number of sales and downloads, but only a couple of reviews on each platform (Z10 and PlayBook).
- By McStoner in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2011, 08:15 AM
- By kat2800 in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2010, 08:42 PM
- By kat2800 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2010, 08:42 PM
- By dumbstart in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2009, 01:05 AM
- By dumbstart in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2009, 01:05 AM