I'm here to announce Critical Wave for the Blackberry 10, which has just been released!
Critical Wave is a arcade dual stick shooter featuring very smooth action, large amounts of enemies, huge growing bosses and a selection of mini bosses.
The game can be found on the appworld store here:
BlackBerry World - Critical Wave
The game is rated T for teen and costs $0.99 or 0.89
And a longer gameplay trailer:
I'll let the trailers speak for themselves and am looking forward to your responses!
Last edited by newerp; 03-12-13 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Adding screenshots
For now it's highscores. We will be patching in more features and content such as gamepad support and new background songs first, hopefully within this month. I'm currently working on challenges and achievements but that will take a while longer.
- 03-10-13, 06:58 PM #7
@OP: very, very, very, very, very strongly recommend you add a few screenshots to your BB World listing.
No screenshots is a pet peeve of many...
You should add those YouTube links into BB World description too!
Sorry for annoying suggestions, just like to see indie devs succeed!
PS if you do add screenshots, please add them to post #1 too.
Best of luck!
Posted via CB10
We've just released our first update!
The game now supports game controllers such as the SteelSeries Free controller.
Also added are two songs by Din Stalker.
If anyone here has a supported controller I'd love to hear about your experience with the game!
- By HoldThePickles in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-17-08, 12:18 PM
- By nini_26 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 04-17-08, 05:44 PM
- By ifemme in forum IntroductionsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-17-08, 02:04 AM
- By Reed McLay in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-08, 06:30 PM
- By urbynsg in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 8Last Post: 12-06-07, 04:57 PM