Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By bitek
  • 2 Post By Masahiro
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Cool Let's Ask Fido To Carry BB10 L-Series!

Hi everyone,

Fido (in Canada) has a history of being very slow in releasing new BlackBerry smartphones. In addition, they tend to not carry the high-end BlackBerry devices (like Bold 9900) even though they always offer the newest iPhone! Thus, I would like to ask CrackBerry members in Canada to join me in emailing Fido, to ask whether they will carry the first BB10 smartphone. Hopefully, this will encourage Fido to carry the BB 10 L-series (and launch it quickly).

There's a "contact us" form at the bottom of this link: https://www.fido.ca/web/page/portal/Fido/GCT_ContactUs

Thanks,

Michael
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts

I was going to say no way...but i didnt know they had the latest iphone. I would hope they have the L
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,060 Global Posts

I would have normally said that there is no way.The fact that they have very few 4G phones in their line-up, and they are trying to build it out, there could be a slight chance. Very slight but still a chance.The other point is that there will only be one option at that point so they won't have much of a choice.
    Last edited by NFLPLAYBOOK; 12-09-2012 at 05:19 PM.
    BB10 Powered by QNX RTOS.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,443 Global Posts

Fido sucks. It used to billed per second. Now it is billed per minute. We need more competition.
    MyHomeSpace.ca and MyCondoSpace.ca
    CrackBerry Genius

I hope they carry it, as I just recently switched over from Rogers. If not, I'll just have to get a new phone from them and resell it.
    Blatant placeholder signature.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    697 Global Posts

Ya I just got their new unlimited plan in anticipation for the L series. I don't care if they don't have it, I'll buy it outright.....just as long as it works on their network.