Blackberry Hotspot (Fido) connecting to iPad mini but nothing works HELP!
Please someone help! I have looked online everywhere and feel like I've tried everything I can find.... I upgraded my BB 9790 to OS 7.1 specifically for the mobile hotspot and am really bummed I can't get it to work with my iPad Mini. The iPad is able to detect the hotspot and I am actually able to connect to it but when I try to use the browser or anything on my iPad, it doesn't work. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
- CrackBerry Master
01-31-2013, 03:41 PM #5
- 1,166 Posts
Re: Blackberry Hotspot (Fido) connecting to iPad mini but nothing works HELP!
glad that worked. I find that with fido, even though a service says its there, it's not until you call and complain. had to do that just recently for my voicemail. it was in my plan description, but wasn't functional.
- By WymanD in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 10Last Post: 04-07-2014, 06:22 AM
- By kazekaine in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2011, 02:05 PM
- By quest8310 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2009, 07:06 PM
- By zackberry in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 01-12-2009, 04:58 PM
- By Giraffeman in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2008, 04:09 PM