After installing this OS, I'm sitting around and waiting for my new phone to arrive after I filed an insurance claim.

Using CrackUtil, I completely wiped my device back to a 507 error then installed this new OS. Everything appeared to be installing fine and installation completed without error. But when it attempted to restart, the BB hung on what looked like the main screen and would not go any further. No amount of battery pulls or anything else would get the BB to start working.

I did another wipe of the device and all apps and attempted to put the AT&T version 4.6 OS back on but once it was installed, the machine would hang on the orange AT&T screen and not go any further. Now, any attempts to wipe the device fail and even though it says it wiped the device successfully, everything is still on the phone.

I don't know what happened because there was no indication of any problems during the install but my phone bricked in a huge way and after an exhaustive search on the forums for any help, I had no choice but to get another phone.

I've installed and uninstalled a lot of OS releases but I've never had this kind of problem in the past. I can't say with certainty that it was the OS release's fault completely but something went terribly wrong and it did so without a single warning.
    08-09-10 06:21 AM
    I'm using the official hutchinson release and while I'm not finding any real differences I am running into a problem with the browser. The pages sometimes don't load and when I try clicking on link nothing happens unless I use the menu option.

Going back to last one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 06:26 AM
    Still quite a good OS for me, no sound issues, browser is sometimes a bit 'laggy'. Boot up is quickest ever. Waiting for next one

08-11-10 04:39 PM
    I have installed the .681 and after that .822 OS on BB Bold 9000. It's runs ok, the only problem is that when I'm in Application World, sometimes I receive "Stream closed". I cannot either use the Internet Browser immediately after that. So, the idea is that sometimes are working, sometimes are not. Any ideas? Thanks
    08-17-10 07:28 AM
    hey anyone noticed the sound goes off after a while when you try to change tones for your profile? any idea?
    08-18-10 04:51 AM
    hey anyone noticed the sound goes off after a while when you try to change tones for your profile? any idea?
    Never had a problem with that,mine works fine.

08-18-10 06:43 AM
106 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD