From BBLeaks.com:
    Leaked: BlackBerry Curve 9300 OS 6.0.0.418 � Curve 9300 � BBLEAKS.COM

Following behind the Bold 9700, the BlackBerry Curve 9300 is getting some OS love. It was just last week we saw the Curve 9300 get OS 6.0.0.380, which was a fairly good build. Now, OS 6.0.0.418 has dropped. We aren’t sure of the changes, make sure to do a backup before you install.

Download Curve 9300 OS 6.0.0.418 from:

* RapidShare
    * DepositFiles
    * HotFile
    * zShare
    Last edited by jeffreii; 12-13-10 at 12:41 PM.
    12-13-10 12:37 PM
    Will this work on my 9330? im running 6.0.0.357 now from bbtweaks
    12-13-10 01:55 PM
    Will this work on my 9330? im running 6.0.0.357 now from bbtweaks
    Nope, 9300 only.
    carolinakidd10 likes this.
    12-13-10 01:56 PM
    Ok thanks alot
    12-13-10 01:57 PM
    Anyone try this leak out yet...Running on 6.0.0.358, not sure if i'll update if there's no difference...
    12-13-10 02:20 PM
    I just installed it. I now have a cursor in SMS! You still have to do the shift trick to get one in BBM, though. Seems to be working well so far.
    12-13-10 03:13 PM
    I just installed it. I now have a cursor in SMS! You still have to do the shift trick to get one in BBM, though. Seems to be working well so far.
    Any memory leaks or battery issues that you can tell?
    12-13-10 04:19 PM
    2 Questions with this leak:

1. For T-Mobile users, do you still have to delete the themes before installing?

2. Is the issue with the notifications menu fixed?
    12-13-10 08:00 PM

1. For T-Mobile users, do you still have to delete the themes before installing?

I didnt have to delete the themes, havent checked the notifications menu yet
    12-13-10 08:52 PM
    Whats a cursor?
    12-13-10 09:56 PM

I deleted both themes and it works fine.

Not sure what issues with notification menu you had before, but I couldn't read new tweets or MMS, now I can. If you had that same problem then it's fixed.
    12-13-10 10:39 PM
    I got the file and setup the thing , but BB DM never prompt me to upgrade OS, when I install official OS DM pick the OS and ask for device upgrade but my 9300 never allow me to install any of the leaked OS versions , what could be the reason , my DM version is 6 and BB is running at 5.0.0.977
    please help
    12-14-10 02:46 AM
    Hi all.

Loaded it up last night as soon as twitter informed me of the new version. I had all 3 previous leaked OS's on my phone but this one is by far the best.

Many of the bugs are fixed including, wait for it, the memory leak that I experienced with the other versions. I tested it with all the actions that normally caused the memory to leak but it is still steady at 86mb.

I even went so far as to downgrading back to OS5 after every leaked OS6 because of the mem leak, but this version is here to stay on my phone at least.

There is now a cursor in the sms thread but not BBM yet and even the highlighting issue on the connections menu have been sorted. Battery life also seems to be good, have been using the phone heavely today and i'm still at 70%.

What is your experience so far?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mrjoecool likes this.
    12-14-10 03:38 AM
    I got the file and setup the thing , but BB DM never prompt me to upgrade OS, when I install official OS DM pick the OS and ask for device upgrade but my 9300 never allow me to install any of the leaked OS versions , what could be the reason , my DM version is 6 and BB is running at 5.0.0.977
    please help
    There are many guides for upgrading and downgrading leaked and official OS throughout the forums for your query if you search only a little.
    12-14-10 03:43 AM
    I installed it last hour , it is working perfect on my curve 9300 , a bit faster than the previous one, but i dont see the cursor on sms . i think this is a tweak, i lost everything because i upgraded 1st using bbsak, and it gave me an error, then i used the blackberry desktop manager and it loaded fine, thanks god i did a backup yesterday, but i lost all my installed apps on it.
    12-14-10 04:46 AM
    saptha; you can use a software called BBSAK , you may download it from bbsak.org, and you can use the Load OS button to load the installed OS on your pc.
    12-14-10 04:51 AM
    Hi all.

Loaded it up last night as soon as twitter informed me of the new version. I had all 3 previous leaked OS's on my phone but this one is by far the best.

Many of the bugs are fixed including, wait for it, the memory leak that I experienced with the other versions. I tested it with all the actions that normally caused the memory to leak but it is still steady at 86mb.

I even went so far as to downgrading back to OS5 after every leaked OS6 because of the mem leak, but this version is here to stay on my phone at least.

There is now a cursor in the sms thread but not BBM yet and even the highlighting issue on the connections menu have been sorted. Battery life also seems to be good, have been using the phone heavely today and i'm still at 70%.

What is your experience so far?

Hi, im a newcomer to this forum world and I need some answers. Im currently using a BlackBerry Curve 9300, T-Mobile and I'm running OS 6.0.0.418. Everything seems to work fine except I don't have a cursor in BBM, and sometimes it disappears or gets very far ahead/behind when editing contacts and on the Facebook app. Also, when im in WordToGo or any DocumentsToGo app, it won't let me access the symbol menu when I press the symbol button.

PLEASE HELP!!
    12-14-10 06:13 AM
    Have been updating all the leaks so far ... this one is the best one - finally everything works - including the dreaded disappearing cursor on the top bar :-)
    12-14-10 06:39 AM
    how to upgrade from a mac
    12-14-10 08:12 AM
    I've read that this leak fixed the scrolling down issue on the connections menu at the top so I installed it.

It really is fixed so this leak will gonna have to stick around longer in my curve til an official release or more useful features are introduced on succeeding leaks.

It really was kinda annoying knowing that a shortcut to the connections menu is there but you can't use it because you can't scroll down.

12-14-10 01:54 PM
    Wow. This is the first time ever a leak (And I have used a ton of them) bricked my berry. Went back to .380.
    12-14-10 02:23 PM
    Hi, im a newcomer to this forum world and I need some answers. Im currently using a BlackBerry Curve 9300, T-Mobile and I'm running OS 6.0.0.418. Everything seems to work fine except I don't have a cursor in BBM, and sometimes it disappears or gets very far ahead/behind when editing contacts and on the Facebook app. Also, when im in WordToGo or any DocumentsToGo app, it won't let me access the symbol menu when I press the symbol button.

PLEASE HELP!!
    As far as I know everyone is having the same problem with cursor in BBM. We didn't have it in SMS/MMS until this leak, which means next leak will probably have BBM fixed as well.
    12-14-10 05:01 PM
    The download links have gone... (not valid anymore), can someone suggest a new one?

Thanks.
    12-14-10 09:16 PM
    Wow. This is the first time ever a leak (And I have used a ton of them) bricked my berry. Went back to .380.
    Really, Stu? I have no problems at all. Installation went smoothly and some of the annoying bugs has been removed, as reported.

Really happy with this one so far...
    12-15-10 04:40 AM
    the link working from our crackberry site from :

Home�BlackBerry News�News & Rumors, BlackBerry OS

9300]Leaked OS 6.0.0.418 for the BlackBerry Curve 9300 | CrackBerry.com[/url]

i just finished download the source and going to install it on my own BB Curve 9300.
    hope to doing it smoothly...... sure don't forget to backup your phone

thx.
    hendro93 likes this.
    12-15-10 04:58 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD