im sorry but this has been the best build for me the browser on this one to me is bar none the best i use to load up crackberry full site on other builds just to test and i will get the hour glass for like 1 min + now i get it like in 20 secs and bam it loads up ... when i open links from ubertwitter they just pop up...
    06-03-09 10:51 AM
    I must be doing something wrong. I closed off DM and ran the exe. It asked to launch DM and I did. I made sure to disconnect from the internet since I am on v4.7 of DM. It started and I plugged the BB in and it looked fine but then said nothing to update. Ran its course and I still have .231
    06-03-09 02:45 PM
    I must be doing something wrong. I closed off DM and ran the exe. It asked to launch DM and I did. I made sure to disconnect from the internet since I am on v4.7 of DM. It started and I plugged the BB in and it looked fine but then said nothing to update. Ran its course and I still have .231
    Don't use DM. Run it directly from local disk/program files/common files/research in motion/apploader

first delete the Vender.xml file in this directory, then make sure your BB is connected and click on loader.exe file.
    06-03-09 03:00 PM
    .250 runs well, nothing drastically different from .239 at least for me. It does boot up faster, on average .239 and down took 6m30s on .250 it's consistently 5m15s-5m30s which is a large improvement, imho.
    One change I did notice is each mailbox now has a Spam subfolder, you can take a look if you do View Folders from the main inbox. Still no command to mark emails as spam though, I'd love to have this feature.
    06-03-09 03:11 PM
    Knew I was doing something wrong thanks so much for the guidance
    06-03-09 03:12 PM
    Seems the 250 runs really well but i just like 239 my handoffs from uma to edge dropped every single call. I rolled back to 199.
    06-03-09 03:42 PM
    Wow, first software release that doesn't have the lag inside a folder (for me). Finally i thought it was something that couldn't be fixed, I think it also cured the vibrating after i pick up from 239. havent really checked. Much better than 239 and 233
    06-03-09 04:20 PM
    Just downloaded this release... I know I have never loaded a BETA OS before... this might be the first... haven't seen any real problems with this OS... although I might not have enough time until this weekend.
    06-03-09 08:43 PM
    Anyone got the like...rapidshare took it off
    06-03-09 09:10 PM
    ^^^^^^^Here you go
    Anyone got the like...rapidshare took it off
    06-03-09 09:54 PM
    Wow thats a pretty big jump between versions!
    Not really:

1) .206 to .231 was much bigger than .239 to .250, and

2)The detailed version numbers really don't mean all that much anyway.
    06-03-09 09:55 PM
    Why i cant send MMS after up to 250??
    It always shown red cross (x) at message.
    06-03-09 10:25 PM
    Why i cant send MMS after up to 250??
    It always shown red cross (x) at message.
    you have to check to your provider, i have non problem of it
    06-04-09 01:26 AM
    anyone else having this problem? start media player, and play a song. then go to the downloads folder, and the trackball is laggy/choppy... how come is does that? does the media player really use that much cpu??
    06-04-09 10:04 AM
    anyone else having this problem? start media player, and play a song. then go to the downloads folder, and the trackball is laggy/choppy... how come is does that? does the media player really use that much cpu??
    Laggy on all subfolders.
    06-04-09 10:10 AM
    So far, I'm noticing more free space from the beginning and a general snappiness over .239.
    06-04-09 09:42 PM
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    06-04-09 10:25 PM
    I just install it but the only thing is that now my blue tooth is not working to the point where I can hear the person on the ear piece but they can not hear me

has anyone had the same issue..I am on the 8900 curve
    06-05-09 09:15 AM
    to SDenis! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    06-05-09 01:39 PM
    I will wait for a more multi language version to come out
    06-05-09 10:03 PM
    Using this for about 24 hours now. No difference in battery life for me compared to .239 OS. Did get more free memory like others. Did notice "Spam" folder in Messages > View folders. Other than that, not much difference, but happy with it as it's shown to be stable and work well with apps.
    06-05-09 10:37 PM
    I was running with 250 since the first day and I didn't notice any real improvement but yesterday night I was trying to fix the fact that I can't install google talk due to an error after every reboot and then FATAL ERROR after reboot and no possibilities to come back.

Dut to that I decided to install v5.93 and it works just great (exept for FB) no problem for all the other app, and many improvement in all the entire phone, I fully recommand to switch
    06-06-09 10:55 AM
    Doesn't seem to matter what version I put on my 8900; it still takes FOREVER to switch between email and SMS apps and I often get 'exception' errors. I've had this phone since January and I just don't understand why they can't get the software right!
    06-06-09 05:53 PM
    Try to unload all ur third party app. Possibility uncompatible application

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 10:47 AM
    Been using .250 for one day. Haven't done much with my BB lately other than checking messages and YM.

So far, here are the things that I've noticed being improved.

Camera : yup, just like everyone else said, the auto focus is faster. Nice, especially since I've used it to take picures a day before the upgrade from .239 to .250. It is significantly improved, honestly. It's faster by 1-2 seconds, though I didn't really count in .239. I just remember that I used to hold my hand steady much longer with .239 installed.

Restart/Startup : this is also significantly improved. It used to take a few minutes/seconds(?) longer in .239. Now it takes less than 3 minutes to start. Before, it usually took more than 3 minutes, maybe 4.

Battery : Maybe, just maybe, it is better. I used to use my Jave for heavy browsing that it took me only half a day to charge it again. Today I only used it for texting, e-mails, a whole day YM, and many restarts (about 5-6 times, for the sake of testing the duration of soft reset, to confirm that it is faster). And after more than 15 hours, I still have 35%.

Hmmm.....I think I can safely say that it HAS better battery life. It usually took me 6-8 hours of YM to get to 35%. One more thing to add, whenever I restarted my Jave, it used to reduce the battery 5-10% in 206. So much battery spent after every restart that I used to hate to do soft reset. Today, after so many soft resets, I still have 35%. What do you guys think?

This .250 is really recommended, IMO.
    Will post again tomorrow about the battery life when being used for heavy browsing. My carrier is acting up lately so I can't say for sure whether the browser is faster than .239 or not.
    06-08-09 12:45 PM
191 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD