The new OS is out for the Atlas. Unfortunately its different than all the previous OS releases and we can't get the java file for a possible hybrid. So anyone who happens to have an 8910 (Atlas) please install it and contact me through my pin. We will need a dump of the files which can be done through BBSAK.

Please contact me or anyone at Nathanix.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 07:20 PM
    once some hybridizers get their hands on these java files it's going to get very interesting.

@mininash13
    i don't know if you are involved in building for the tour at all, but if not feel free to share the java files with irtehun.
    02-11-10 01:11 AM
    once some hybridizers get their hands on these java files it's going to get very interesting.

@mininash13
    i don't know if you are involved in building for the tour at all, but if not feel free to share the java files with irtehun.
    i HOPE we can get the java files from this thing.

we have no build for the tour. sorry. we are just a couple of 8330 curve users wanting a better os for our pitiable devices.
    02-12-10 08:46 AM
    I tried for over an hour to find a way to load onto my device, then dump files. When I try to run cfp.exe, it doesn't get past bootrom.
    02-12-10 12:09 PM
    It wont load to your device unless it recognizes RIM Hardware ID: 0x86001503 which is the 8910... good luck getting a dump of these files.
    02-12-10 01:29 PM
    It wont load to your device unless it recognizes RIM Hardware ID: 0x86001503 which is the 8910... good luck getting a dump of these files.
    That...and most of the files are corrupt.
    02-12-10 03:00 PM
    Can you fake the USB stuff?
    02-13-10 12:38 AM
    RIM's attempt to stop hybriding of OSs?
    02-14-10 12:28 PM
    RIM's attempt to stop hybriding of OSs?
    I don't know why they would be opposed to it....it keeps them from having to actually make polished OS versions.
    02-14-10 01:32 PM
    Maybe for the same reason that Microsoft doesn't like there stuff altered.

Maybe because it keeps people like me from upgrading as soon because their device works better with a hybrid.

Just a thought.
    02-14-10 08:14 PM
    I don't know why they would be opposed to it....it keeps them from having to actually make polished OS versions.
    99% of Blackberry users do not use hybrids. Think about it - of the very few BB users that are on the boards, only a small amount of them even install leaked OS software, let alone hybrids.

It's the fact that hybridizing, or "reverse engineering" is prohibited in the disclaimer when you install a BB OS, so they never wanted you to do it in the first place.
    02-14-10 08:23 PM
    99% of Blackberry users do not use hybrids. Think about it - of the very few BB users that are on the boards, only a small amount of them even install leaked OS software, let alone hybrids.

It's the fact that hybridizing, or "reverse engineering" is prohibited in the disclaimer when you install a BB OS, so they never wanted you to do it in the first place.
    Well most people I know who have blackberries don't even know what desktop manager is much less OS upgrades. The people who use Hybrids are the people who truely care

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD