Hi Everyone!

Ok JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com is busy at it again and this time we made sure we didnt leave anyone out of the party. We came up with a new series called Cipher, and we made theme avail for the BOLD 9000, Curves, 8800s, 8700s and the 8100 Pearls.

BOLD Cipher OS 4.6 - BOLD ONLY - BUY NOW
    Cipher Xtreme - Curve/8800/8700 - OS 4.2.0 - 4.5 - BUY Cipher Xtreme
    Cipher Bounce - Curve/8800/8700/8100 - OS 4.2.0 -4.5 - BUY Cipher Bounce

BOLD Cipher - :

This is another first of its kind by JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com!! The BOLD Cipher Theme is the first of its kind with a scrollable dock that houses 15 total icons!!! It also has tons of features that our customers wanted such as an indicator text and also a clear Focus Underlay so that 3rd Party Apps can easily be distinguished. We are positive we have a winner here that all BOLD owners will be proud to showoff on their BOLD!!

BOLD Cipher Screenshots:

Cipher Xtreme - :

This is another first of its kind by JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com, the innovator in Blackberry Theme Designs!! The Cipher Xtreme Theme is the first of its kind with a scrollable dock that houses 6 customizable icons plus bottom Zen Icons!!! It has really cool features that we havent seen yet in the Curve/8800/8700 series themes. We also included with it specially made icons from the 8900/9000 phones which really really make the screen pop!!

Cipher Xtreme Screenshots:

8300/8800/8700 Cipher Bounce - :

Pearl 8100 Cipher Bounce - :

This is another first of its kind by JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com, the innovator in Blackberry Theme Designs!! Its a first Reverse Custom L Theme with customizable Zen icons that bounces along with a spacey new-age look that compliments your new Curve perfectly. We also included with it specially made icons from the 8900/9000 phones which really really make the screen pop!!

Curve Cipher Bounce Screenshots:

Pearl Cipher Bounce Screenshots:

I hope you'all enjoy this theme!!

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 01-20-09 at 08:39 PM.
    01-13-09 02:50 AM
    very very very nice
    01-19-09 07:46 AM
    Ive never paid for a theme before, but the Curve Extreme version of this one seems to fit everything ive been looking for in a theme. Im happy to shell out $7 for this theme! Thanks!
    01-19-09 08:47 AM
    I just bought the bounce for my curve.
    01-19-09 10:13 AM
    Ugh Paypal only = ultra fail.

Would love to buy this product...
    01-19-09 10:21 AM
    I just bought the bounce for my curve.
    me too
    01-19-09 10:26 AM
    What about the storm THEMES!!!! I know so many people would buy, but no one is creating??? What is going on?

Are you creating one for the STORM also?
    01-19-09 12:50 PM
    Need one for the strom
    01-19-09 02:35 PM
    first time i purchased a theme too...i LOVE it! go to the website of the creator to purchase and save a dollar vs. cb store!
    01-19-09 02:57 PM
    What about the storm THEMES!!!! I know so many people would buy, but no one is creating??? What is going on?

Are you creating one for the STORM also?
    Time and time again, users ask...alas, the answer remains unchanged.

Their is NO tools to create storm themes, Plazmic has not released the theme maker in which themes can be produced.

Send all ur hate mail and " But Whhhhhy's" to them, lol!! Or better yet, tell em how much they suck and need to hurry up in their forums.
    01-19-09 03:27 PM
    Very nice theme on the bold
    01-19-09 04:17 PM
    would the 8100 work for the 8220?
    01-19-09 04:49 PM
    Can I change the time font on the Bold Cipher ?
    01-19-09 07:27 PM

You can get these at Crackberry store too. Go with the Bounce. I have it...LOVE it.
    01-19-09 10:01 PM
    Hello,

Thanks everyone for the kind comments and support! I have posted on the original post about the Cipher Series. If you have questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] !

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    01-19-09 10:37 PM
    This Has To Be Made For The Storm!

This Is Perfect! Just Imagine The Storm With This Theme! *drools* Lmao!
    01-20-09 08:26 AM
    @JC Designs...why can't you guys produce it for the Storm 9500/9530...you would be a leader on Storm themes!!!

There's is way to less Storm apzz and themes out there....think about it should and can be done...your profit would be sweet...
    01-20-09 02:18 PM
    I Have payed for this theme 2 times, and still have not recieved it. I called and emailed to ask for help, and got no reply. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong!!!
    01-21-09 08:38 AM
    Great Theme....Great designer !!! I give him and his themes 2 thumbs up !!!
    01-23-09 10:34 PM
    Anybody running the Cipher Xteme theme without problem after installing the 4.6.0.237 firmware for BB Bold? I seem to have display problem on the home screen "Messages" and "Calendar" display. Seems like I've got alphabets that are overlaid on top of each other.

Hopefully John will come out with a solution for this soon. Love the theme and everything else works great but this is quite irritating as I can't preview my messages properly....
    02-20-09 03:48 AM
    Anybody running the Cipher Xteme theme without problem after installing the 4.6.0.237 firmware for BB Bold? I seem to have display problem on the home screen "Messages" and "Calendar" display. Seems like I've got alphabets that are overlaid on top of each other.

Hopefully John will come out with a solution for this soon. Love the theme and everything else works great but this is quite irritating as I can't preview my messages properly....
    There is a font size issue with a couple of the Gadgetbean themes.
    02-22-09 11:40 AM
    There is a font size issue with a couple of the Gadgetbean themes.
    Just for the record, the cause of the font size issue lies with RIM, not John. RIM changed the default font sizes and hasn't provided an updated theme creator development tool yet.
    02-26-09 07:07 AM
    Has anyone noticed that menus disappear immediately after opening them in Opera Mini and the Bolt Browser with this theme? Anyone have a fix?
    03-01-09 10:31 AM

Unfortunately for me too.
    03-01-09 11:06 AM
    I have the cipher-bounce for the 8830. I really like the theme - very professional.

But I have a few small issues with the theme on the 8830. The font could either be bolder or larger (older eyes). I don't think larger would work because I would see less calendar items and I want more not less. So maybe a bolder font.

The other issue is that certain apps use, I guess, BLACK TEXT, when they display lists. The basic background color of cipher-bounce appears to hide the text in these lists except for the currently highlighted item. For instance, I just replied to an email and the Spellchecker popped up. I could only read the first item in the list, the one currently highlighted. The other text "blended" or was hidden by the dark background color. As you move the highlight down, the next item is visible but the first "disappears" etc. I would like to be able to see the other items. Same happens in an app called Intelliberry - I can only see the first item in its list until I scroll and then each shows up as others disappear.
    04-24-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD