what is Quincy and do we really need to have it? IF its not important then can i uninstall it? and how? please some one help. I keep on getting messages from [email protected]
    07-23-09 02:15 AM
    It sends bugs and errors and your phone pin to RIM. you should uninstall it
    07-23-09 02:24 AM
    Cute. Quincy, like the medical examiner show from the 80s? Digging up clues to see what killed the blackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 02:28 AM
    Fully read the first post for more insight:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/5-...9530-a-274376/
    07-23-09 02:34 AM
    Quincy = taddleberry

07-23-09 02:43 AM
    It's from the anime Bleach. It ***** slaps your BB.
    07-23-09 02:48 AM
    Quincy is RIMs internal beta testing of a certain software. If i'm not mistaken its usually on every one, and just sends bug reports with your PIN. It is possible that it could be giving out more private information.

One such as
    SMS Text - Error - Sent to certain # cause error -msg type
    I wanna fu.. -eh you get the point.

-It's like I said a plus AND minus, you can tell them whats wrong with the OS, but at the same time you may have someone reading your things.... "Oh no he didn't!"
    07-23-09 02:49 AM
    07-23-09 03:55 AM
    You know this whole [email protected] thing reminds of my first day in high school. (Too many years ago to mention)
    First period teacher comes in passes out a sheet of paper with about 50 questions on it and announces we are going to take a test.

Important instructions bolded at the top of the paper said read question 50 first.

The questions were things like shout out your name.
    Raise your right leg, make a fart noise etc..
    90% of the class is doing all this crazy stuff and making total fools of themselves.
    When they got to question 50 it said sign your name and pass this paper back skip all other questions.

All any one had to do was follow 1 simple instruction.
    Yes I learned something that day.
    07-23-09 05:32 AM
    You know this whole [email protected] thing reminds of my first day in high school. (Too many years ago to mention)
    First period teacher comes in passes out a sheet of paper with about 50 questions on it and announces we are going to take a test.

Important instructions bolded at the top of the paper said read question 50 first.

The questions were things like shout out your name.
    Raise your right leg, make a fart noise etc..
    90% of the class is doing all this crazy stuff and making total fools of themselves.
    When they got to question 50 it said sign your name and pass this paper back skip all other questions.

All any one had to do was follow 1 simple instruction.
    Yes I learned something that day.
    LMAO! Thanks for the morning laugh!

07-23-09 06:23 AM
    I took that test. Big fail on my end. Only failed a test like that once though lol

07-23-09 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD