I was wondering if there was any way to get verizons free application called song id? It was a very handy tool so u was wondering if it was available

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 11:50 AM
    I was wondering if there was any way to get verizons free application called song id? It was a very handy tool so u was wondering if it was available

Not as of yet, but if its any consolation a ton of people are asking the same question () so perhaps its only a matter of time.
    02-05-09 11:53 AM
    I heard a rumor on one of the forums that verizon was working on porting this over........I miss this app dearly
    02-05-09 11:55 AM
    They. Should have it by March when the app store is fully lunched

02-05-09 12:37 PM
    Shatner?!?!
    02-05-09 01:49 PM
    Crack berry app store or the vzw app store? Cause the vzw one is lacking I think

02-05-09 02:01 PM
    Never heard of it, what's the benefit?
    02-05-09 02:04 PM
    thanks for the replies, i mustve missed it in previous threads...
    hopefully the app center will have it when it launches

kill bill.. verizon song id is a free get it now app u can get for verizon phones.. if u have any friends that have a normal verizon phone they can get it, basically you use it to identify a song, u turn it on if u dont know the song, it analyzes the music then tells u the info about it (artist, song name, etc.) its pretty handy
    02-05-09 02:15 PM
    you can always try nobex, as has been suggested in the other threads. It pulls up the playlist from radio stations and will automatically send the information on the song to your e-mail address.
    Do a search on your BB for Nobex, it should come up.
    02-05-09 02:58 PM
    I'm waiting for the Shazam app to be released. In Cannes (on 1/20), Jim Balsille announced that Shazam is targeted to be released in the next few weeks and will be similar to the iPhone version.

Shazam Music Recognition App Coming To BlackBerry | BerryReview.com �

02-05-09 08:29 PM
    you can always try nobex, as has been suggested in the other threads. It pulls up the playlist from radio stations and will automatically send the information on the song to your e-mail address.
    Do a search on your BB for Nobex, it should come up.
    I just downloaded this, pretty cool app. It has all my local radio stations and works flawlessly, even streams some of them...Thanks!
    02-05-09 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD