If I receive a pdf file via email, I can open it with no problem. But, if I try to download it from the browser, I get an error message that "The item you selected cannot be displayed. Do you wish to save the item?" If I save it to the SD card, I still cannot view it when I explore to it from the media center.

If I select "No" when asked about saving, I get the message "Unsupported media type: application/pdf". What's interesting is if the pdf in question has "Fast Web View" set to yes, I can view the document in the browser. But if I select "Download File", I get the same sequence of error messages.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    12-05-08 11:35 PM
    What PDF reader/viewer do you have installed? There isn't one by default though if you are trying the premium version of Docs2Go you also have a trial of PDF2Go.
    12-05-08 11:59 PM
    Really? I thought it came with full support for viewing pdf's. I haven't installed any pdf viewer applications so I'm not sure what it's using.

Any links for OTA install options?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 12:31 AM
    I found 4 and the only free one is a time limited beta so it isn't really free. RepliGo Reader seems to be pretty good, but it only has a 10 day trial. If you find a free pdf reader please let me know.

Apparently I can't post links without having 10 posts.

Here are the other ones I've found.

BeamReader's in beta.

eOffice needs to be updated to support the Storm. The current version works, but not well.

PDF2Go
    12-06-08 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD