I can get MEPD to work, nothing happens when I type MEP2. Please help
    08-01-09 10:12 AM
    me too im having same problem... mep2 does nothing.. mepd brings up the menu but mep2 doesnt do anything.,

-murph
    08-02-09 02:20 PM
    i am broke and any verizon users willing to help me would be awesome i can give my IMEI # when you email me [email protected] please i am begging i have had this phone for 3 days and all it is to me is a very nice handheld PDA lol
    08-02-09 08:38 PM
    This should be a sticky

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 10:48 PM
    Can anyone please help me with my situation, I'm a Verizon customer and got the Blackberrry Storm from ebay. Now, i want to active my Storm by using the Verizon wireless and with the data plan, can anyone help me to do it? Thanks a lot.
    08-03-09 01:47 AM
    Has anyone had success asking Telus for the unlock code of their Storm? I am a Rogers customer and I have just received a deal I cannot pass on for a near brand new Storm for $200 from a friend. He has left the country and just left me the phone. I'm guessing since I am not a Telus customer, they will not give me an unlock code. Any help would be real helpful!
    08-03-09 11:06 AM
    Telus and Bell will not give codes even if you are a customer. They do not have access to them. Why I don't know. We can get codes if you need.
    08-07-09 09:39 PM
    You can check by doing following:
    1. Go to "Options" menu and select "Advanced options"
    2. Select "SIM card"
    3. Select "Show keyboard"
    4. Typing MEPD. You will not see text appear on screen while typing. This opens up a personalization menu

If you see " network:disabled " then your phone should be unlocked already
    Helllo everyone!

I just purchase a Verizon Storm for my daughter who has a T mobile SIM, when I type the MEPD I get the menu and it says all disabled except for NETWORK where it says active.

Also, when I got into the SIM Card menu from Advanced Options, it reads the card it says "SIM card: Security Disable"... but if I put my daughters T mobile card it says "No valid SIM card".

Can someone tell me what can be wrong???

Thanx!!
    08-07-09 10:02 PM
    awesome, i'm definitely going to do this soon. Going to be moving to Germany for a year and really wanted to keep my phone! Thanks for this information
    08-19-09 05:14 AM
    Ok someone help? I called verizon and told them that I am going to Europe and I'll need to us my phone and the lady did something on her end and told me that I can now use it in Europe.

Now how is this possible if she didn't give me an unlock code?
    11-06-09 01:33 AM
    She just added international roaming LOL
    11-07-09 12:30 AM
    Ok someone help? I called verizon and told them that I am going to Europe and I'll need to us my phone and the lady did something on her end and told me that I can now use it in Europe.

Now how is this possible if she didn't give me an unlock code?
    And you will get charged for long distance..you're better off getting your phone unlocked and buy a prepaid local SIM card at your destination.
    11-07-09 08:35 AM
    how do i unlock an export set , O2, which i bought from a retailer and i m not able to use the bold to call 1800 toll free number in my country. I live in Singapore.
    when I called the 1800 number, it is an overseas US call.cheers n thanks
    11-07-09 08:52 AM
    how do i unlock an export set , O2, which i bought from a retailer and i m not able to use the bold to call 1800 toll free number in my country. I live in Singapore.
    when I called the 1800 number, it is an overseas US call.cheers n thanks
    We can help you unlock it.
    11-07-09 08:53 AM
    how pls? thanks
    11-07-09 08:54 AM
    how pls? thanks
    You can place your order on our website, link is in the signature below.
    11-07-09 08:58 AM
    how pls? thanks
    What country and network is your phone locked to?
    11-07-09 11:13 AM
    Thank you for choosing CellUnlock.net

11-07-09 11:17 AM
    can some one please help me, i have an unlocked verizon bb storm edge that i m trying to get set up with att, they wont give me the internet setting b/c its a unlock phone, so no internet for me. PLEASE HELP
    02-02-10 01:18 PM
    Your gonna need a BIS/BES Data plan either way.

02-02-10 01:20 PM
    hi. i was ready to buy an unlock code from one of the third parties i've seen here but thought i'd take a run at at&t for the free unlock code first.

i got my 9700 in december and retired my 9000; it's been sitting in the drawer, quietly pining and (thankfully) not leaking memory or draining the battery inappropriately. i'm going to israel on saturday and wanted to have my 9700 there for data & bbm and have my 9000 there with a local sim so i don't have to spend $2 a minute to talk.

i added the global data plan to the 9700 and asked to unlock the 9000. the rep put me on hold for 3 minutes and came back and GAVE ME THE CODE! no muss, no fuss.

thought you might wanna know!
    02-02-10 04:11 PM
    Nice! It happens at times...its hit or miss

Enjoy your trip!
    02-02-10 06:06 PM
    hi. i was ready to buy an unlock code from one of the third parties i've seen here but thought i'd take a run at at&t for the free unlock code first.

i got my 9700 in december and retired my 9000; it's been sitting in the drawer, quietly pining and (thankfully) not leaking memory or draining the battery inappropriately. i'm going to israel on saturday and wanted to have my 9700 there for data & bbm and have my 9000 there with a local sim so i don't have to spend $2 a minute to talk.

i added the global data plan to the 9700 and asked to unlock the 9000. the rep put me on hold for 3 minutes and came back and GAVE ME THE CODE! no muss, no fuss.

thought you might wanna know!
    Glad to hear! We always you recommend you call the provider first to try and get it for free. If they don't help, that's when you should come to us
    02-02-10 06:23 PM
    Just had my Bold unlocked by Cellunlock.net
    Fast turn time, placed order and had unlock code in about 5 min. I did have to download the mep reader, but it was simple. Thanks Cellunlock.net recommeded, will use again. Jack
    02-04-10 02:16 PM
    How can you tell it's unlocked?
    02-26-10 06:36 PM
303 ... 10111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD