Hi...

I downloaded the new OS for the BB Storm and it seems to work well with one MAJOR EXCEPTION!

I synched w Outlook and now every calendar entry is in TWICE in both places.

First, how does this happen?
    Second, what's the quickest fix? Do I have to go through and manually delete one of each entry? Please help!
    06-03-09 08:24 PM
    Hi...

I downloaded the new OS for the BB Storm and it seems to work well with one MAJOR EXCEPTION!

I synched w Outlook and now every calendar entry is in TWICE in both places.

First, how does this happen?
    Second, what's the quickest fix? Do I have to go through and manually delete one of each entry? Please help!
    Probably happened because your default calendar got reset during/after the update. Check Options ~ Advanced Options ~ Default Services.

To remove the duplicates:
    • Open DM and plug in.
    • Click on Backup and Restore
    • Click on Advanced
    • On the right side, Scroll down till you find Calendar & Calendar - All
    • Select Calendar and then copy it to the left side (click the << button in the middle).
    • When complete, select Calendar - All then click Clear.
    • When complete, on the left side select the Calendar and copy it back over.
    06-03-09 08:30 PM
    Thanks.... now do I go into my outlook, delete the whole calendar and then resync with the BB -> Outlook setting?
    06-03-09 09:36 PM
    NOW... I did what you suggested (thanks) and deleted all Outlook entries, then resyched with a BB - Outlook settting. After making two more changes within Outlook, I synched and the software was about to put duplicates BACK IN!

HELP!!
    06-03-09 10:22 PM
    Umm... You deleted your Outlook contacts?? And then synched with your BB?? Which is where the duplicates are at. Go back to my post above and follow the instructions a little closer .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD