Is this legit? I mean I have had mine less than 4 months!!!!!
    BlackBerry Storm 2 due next month?
    05-19-09 03:18 PM
    Unlikely unless they have just decided that they simply can not squeeze anymore business out of the Storm...IMO
    05-19-09 03:21 PM
    doubtful... but hey, you never know.
    05-19-09 03:25 PM
    I heard at the end of the year..... But who knows!
    Would be just my luck!
    05-19-09 03:26 PM
    No Way!! Look for it after September, IMO of course!! To the current users who keep complaing about the release of another storm, Stop!! When you buy your phone you know its only a matter of time before something new comes to replace it!! I was at the door the day the storm came out, and i got it. I am not upset or think that i get some special discount or promotion! No one does ha! Thats just they way it works sometimes and I will sell mying then use the money to buy another one!
    05-19-09 03:28 PM
    BGR and Endagaget reported today that it will be out in June..but they have been wrong before....
    05-19-09 03:28 PM
    "ClickScreen-Free" ? Does that mean that it is just going to be a regular touch-screen like the I-Phone?

I kinda like the click screen.
    05-19-09 03:29 PM
    "ClickScreen-Free" ? Does that mean that it is just going to be a regular touch-screen like the I-Phone?

I kinda like the click screen.
    No, Truepress. Some pressure required and doesnt click. thats what i read anyway
    05-19-09 03:31 PM
    For plenty more posts like this one head to the owners lounge.....
    I believe it's true. Why? Verizon gave its clients Zero feedback in reference to the Storm and any OS update. The long silence speaks many words.
    I believe it's true. Why? Verizon gave its clients Zero feedback in reference to the Storm and any OS update. The long silence speaks many words.

not really as it has been no different in silence then any other blackberry ever released on verizon or any other phone for that matter. Sorry this proves nothing.
    05-19-09 03:33 PM
    boys genius said that it may be at the end of this month or no later that the end of June: Storm 2 could drop on Verizon sooner than expected : Boy Genius Report

it will be a good move since the new iphone should be released around July 17th , so better for blackberry to lunch it now
    Last edited by FaBerry; 05-19-09 at 03:56 PM.
    05-19-09 03:35 PM
    not really as it has been no different in silence then any other blackberry ever released on verizon or any other phone for that matter. Sorry this proves nothing.

I'm just speculating...not trying to prove anything.
    05-19-09 03:35 PM
    BGR showed a pic of the first gen. Storm :}
    05-19-09 03:37 PM
    boys genius said that it may be at the end of this month or no later that the end of June: Storm 2 could drop on Verizon sooner than expected : Boy Genius Report

it will be a good move since the new iphone should be released around June 17th , so better for blackberry to lunch it now

there is no way that there wouldnt be a single advertisement or anything if it was coming out in under a month...

Rim has always plopped devices on there website before launch
    05-19-09 03:43 PM
    I'm sad to say..ill believe it when I see it
    05-19-09 03:44 PM
    Take anything BGR reports with a grain of salt. They report every rumor as fact, then sensationalize the few they get lucky with by stating "See! We told ya so!"

As well... BGR and Engadget will always repeat what the other said so as not to be Out Scooped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 03:48 PM
    BGR and Engadget both reported that verizon were to release .113 around a month ago. Never happened. So take both their reports with a grain of salt, for sure.
    05-19-09 03:51 PM
    there is no way that there wouldnt be a single advertisement or anything if it was coming out in under a month...

Rim has always plopped devices on there website before launch
    not true , the bold wasn't advertised at all when it came to rogers
    05-19-09 03:57 PM
    not true , the bold wasn't advertised at all when it came to rogers
    Niether was the 8900
    05-19-09 04:09 PM
    I don't think next month will happen, just makes no sense the first one came out 6 months ago with problems that still haven't been resolved this mean alot of customer will cancel their contract and go to att out of feeling disrespected that verizon has shown no loyalty to their customers who are still waiting for a good os. I can't imagine it happening.
    05-19-09 04:23 PM
    It seems to me that the Storm 1 has been too much of a burden for them, therefore they want to release the Storm 2 asap to correct all the problems. Also, because of this I wouldnt be surprised if they gave some sort of incentive. I mean seriously...it hasnt even been a year.
    05-19-09 04:26 PM
    Niether was the 8900
    thats true i forgot about this one

funny contest on the blog guys Contest: BlackBerry Storm 2 Coming in June? | CrackBerry.com, hopefully rumors are right and lets pray for june first
    05-19-09 04:27 PM
    No Way!! Look for it after September, IMO of course!! To the current users who keep complaing about the release of another storm, Stop!! When you buy your phone you know its only a matter of time before something new comes to replace it!! I was at the door the day the storm came out, and i got it. I am not upset or think that i get some special discount or promotion! No one does ha! Thats just they way it works sometimes and I will sell mying then use the money to buy another one!
    Normally I would agree with this statement. But to release a brand new version of the same device within seven months? Come on dude, thats basically an admission that Storm 1 was fubar.
    05-19-09 04:28 PM
    Normally I would agree with this statement. But to release a brand new version of the same device within seven months? Come on dude, thats basically an admission that Storm 1 was fubar.

you have to keep in mind that this device had been build over a year now
    05-19-09 04:34 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD