I just got the email

Item #848375 - Standard Holder

Item #848875 - Holder with Tilt Swivel

Item #968875 - Holder with Tilt Swivel and Cigarette Lighter Charger

Item #971875 - Holder with Tilt Swivel and Straight Cable for Fixed Install
    Last edited by 92slammer; 01-14-09 at 03:48 PM.
    01-14-09 03:43 PM
    Yes! Finally!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 03:51 PM
    ive been on them since day one for this...LOL
    01-14-09 03:51 PM
    Seems overpriced to me. So much room on the back of the Storm.

I have a Seidio case and this wouldnt even fit in it. Thank god for my Bracketron which is adjustable to fit any device and it rotates to horizontal or vertical.
    01-14-09 03:54 PM

ordered mine earlier today, as soon as I received the email from them. I love their products. I have been using it since I had my HTC devices.
    01-15-09 12:29 AM
    I could never find where to sign up for the email update, but I am very glad to hear this! I have had their cradles for almost every phone I've had in the last couple of years. Very highly recommended if they are the same quality as before (which I am sure they will be).
    01-15-09 12:54 PM
    get one on ebay that's adjustable for $6. Clips to your vents or suctions to your window
    01-15-09 01:00 PM
    I just use a recycled 8830 pouch/case. the storm fits perfectly and it even puts the phone into sleep mode.
    01-15-09 01:09 PM
    I think the only way to get on the email list was to ask them about it.
    01-15-09 01:23 PM
    I just received mine via Fed-Ex today. Maybe its just me but I'm not all that impressed. It fits kinda loose, especially if you plan on using it in landscape mode. It just doesn't really click in to place, it only slides in. I have had pro clips before for other phones and loved them. This one leaves me wanting more though. I'd like to hear other people's thoughts though.
    01-21-09 04:55 PM
    o man! this is so exciting.

Storm + Garmin Mobile + Pro Clip = do i even have to say it

ooo boyy
    01-21-09 05:01 PM
    $25 for the piece that fits your phone and then another $30 for the bracket?!?!? That's insane, even if it fits like a glove. I'll stick to leaving it in the cup holder...
    01-21-09 05:08 PM
    $25 for the piece that fits your phone and then another $30 for the bracket?!?!? That's insane, even if it fits like a glove. I'll stick to leaving it in the cup holder...
    D I T T O !!!!!
    01-21-09 05:38 PM
    Hi,

Just thought I would let you know what happened to me when I tried to use a mount that clipped to the AC vent....
    When I had my air conditioner on, it naturally blew cold air on the back of my Storm. Every single time I used it, after about 15 mins or so my phone would reboot. My phone never rebooted itsself until then. I am guessing the battery did not like the cold air. So I had to stop using it.

PS I got it at Verizon on clearance for $8 and it held my Storm perfect (even with a case on it)
    I ended up getting another for $8, same style except it simply sticks anywhere you want, and is very sturdy.
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-21-09 at 06:01 PM.
    01-21-09 05:46 PM
    When I had my air conditioner on, it naturally blew cold air on the back of my Storm. Every single time I used it, after about 15 mins or so my phone would reboot. My phone never rebooted itsself until then. I am guessing the battery did not like the cold air. So I had to stop using it.
    That's odd. It's been really cold here lately (-11 last friday) and I was walking around campus with my phone in my leather holster and had no battery issues or anything. I don't think AC is that cold... I could be wrong, tho. And yes, the phone was really cold for a while after being out in those temps. Everything about it functioned just fine, tho.
    01-21-09 07:32 PM
    It was very odd. The thermostat was set at 65 degrees and blowing directly on the back of the phone. The metal on the back of the phone felt like ice. Every single time I used the mount it would do it. I stopped using it, and it has never happened again.

P.S. -11? OMG...I'm in Florida and I am shivering with our 40 degree temp tonight
    Last edited by Carol64; 01-21-09 at 08:00 PM.
    01-21-09 07:51 PM
    P.S. -11? OMG...I'm in Florida and I am shivering with our 40 degree temp tonight
    Yeah. It sucked. Don't move to Ohio.
    01-21-09 08:07 PM
    Yeah. It sucked. Don't move to Ohio.
    Or Iowa!!!! it was -35F overnight last week......
    Last edited by fstbusa; 01-21-09 at 08:36 PM.
    01-21-09 08:31 PM
    I just received mine via Fed-Ex today. Maybe its just me but I'm not all that impressed. It fits kinda loose, especially if you plan on using it in landscape mode. It just doesn't really click in to place, it only slides in. I have had pro clips before for other phones and loved them. This one leaves me wanting more though. I'd like to hear other people's thoughts though.
    I agree with everything you just said - posted pics/thoughts in the other thread...

Eager to see their response to my email - see if they do anything to address the issue. If not, I'm thinking I can fab up a mini-workaround that will keep things a little more snug and not affect the overall appearance one bit.

on a side note, I'm wondering how it would fit with the GA/IS/PS???
    01-21-09 08:34 PM
    wow I can't believe anyone would compare a costume made mount for ur car and phone with an 8$ or 6$ generic mount. I have been using proclip since I found their site 4 phones ago. I absolutely love the product. I love their mount. the 30$ car mount is a one time thing. u never pay again as long as u keep the same car. I got mine for the storm and it fits perfectly tight enough to let me flip it without feer of the phone falling.
    01-25-09 01:17 PM
    I was thinking of getting this, but I don't like how it goes over the vent (at least that's how it looks in the pictures for a highlander).
    01-25-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD