I know others have had or continue to have issues/complaints regarding how poor the "to-ear" sound quality during calls but has anyone determined if it is correctable. We have three Storms and two of them the folks at the other end of the calls say the sound coming from our Storms is like listening to us in a can. The third seems to be strictly what we are hearing on the Storm.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    01-10-09 03:53 AM
    Hi,

Are you talking about when you call someone and you are talking to them they are complaing you sound bad or When they talk to you your earpiece on your storm sounds bad and you cant undertand them..????
    01-10-09 05:15 AM
    Mine sounds great. I feel like I should play the lottery now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 05:18 AM
    Hi,

Are you talking about when you call someone and you are talking to them they are complaing you sound bad or When they talk to you your earpiece on your storm sounds bad and you cant undertand them..????
    The latter (when they talk to me the on-phone-to-my-ear) sounds like I have a can attached to my ear.

I know this has been covered via other postings yet no one (as far as I could find) actually decided if it is software or hardware. The Verizon tech I spoke with yesterday claimed upcoming firmware would fix it however...
    Thanks,
    Steve
    01-10-09 05:43 AM
    Is it Bassy and Deep or Echoey....??
    01-10-09 05:46 AM
    Is it Bassy and Deep or Echoey....??
    Sounds like a tin can. Added bass would be a vast improvement. Possibly my 54 year old ears contribute yet this is the first phone I have had this type of problem so it must be something in either the hardware or firmware. Just my uneducated guess...
    Thanks,
    Steve
    01-10-09 06:23 AM
    weird...mine is a huge improvement over my curve both listening on my end and the other person hearing me better.

Lottery time for me too.
    01-10-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD