Hello All,

As promised, attached are photos of the PhantomSkinz pattern installed on the Storm 9530. Please click on the images to see the details. Our Full Body Kit contains 10 pieces and covers as much of the phone as possible. Again, check out the details and look at the chrome bezel protection. No air bubbles here! All 4 corners are protected which is the most damage prone area of the phone.

The picture that shows a ceiling light is supposed to show how clear and flat our film is. We focused on the light reflection so the actual phone is out-of-focus.

Feel free to ask and questions or post comments and we will respond.
    11-26-08 02:43 PM
    wtf there's a skin on that? lies
    11-26-08 02:46 PM
    Why don't phone manufacturers just integrate these things with their phone? This is by far the best looking (covers the most and closest to the edges) but still, if the technology is out there, just make it with them over it so its perfect!
    11-26-08 02:46 PM
    that looks simply amazing, too bad i dont have the patience or the steady hand to apply something like this :-/
    11-26-08 02:48 PM
    wtf there's a skin on that? lies
    Romple,

Come on now. Zoom in and look at the edges. Of course our skin is on it!
    11-26-08 02:50 PM
    You can't fool me! ;-p

Think i might actually have to invest in some of these...
    11-26-08 02:51 PM
    Hey Phantom (anyone else feel like they are in a Batman movie when saying that) could you play with the touch screen a bit and then take a pic - I wonder how it shows smudges and such versus a normal screen protector. of course if it shows none I will have to trust you.
    11-26-08 02:52 PM
    you gotta link? where can we buy your skin? and is it easy to attach? I haven't got my storm yet still waiting on Telus to release but would love to get a good skin. I had to return my other one because of post that were made about liquid getting in the screen. send me a link by pm if you like! oh yeah do you ship to Canada?
    thanks
    Sarah
    11-26-08 02:53 PM
    oh yeah one more thing lol!! does the sensitivity of the screen change with the cover? I read that some does. and is it easy and messy free to remove?
    11-26-08 02:55 PM
    Beautiful..
    11-26-08 03:00 PM
    I applied an Invisible Shield on mines, in order for these to get applied correctly, you have to use a lubricant to apply. My storm is just fine after I did this. The screen is water tight in that area. But this skin looks good to.
    11-26-08 03:03 PM
    nice!!!!!!!!!
    11-26-08 03:05 PM
    Why don't phone manufacturers just integrate these things with their phone? This is by far the best looking (covers the most and closest to the edges) but still, if the technology is out there, just make it with them over it so its perfect!
    Why would the phone manufacturers want to protect the phone??? They certainly don't want them to last!!! lol

No, it's cost wise. It doesn't matter what it is. They slim down the materials to save on costs. Just like my truck. My 07 model is the exact same as the 08, except they got rid of some interior plastic, and an exterior decal to save on cost... If they can save a penny on the cost, they'll do it...
    11-26-08 03:07 PM
    I was thinking you could sell alot of these if you were to say.....give a 15% discount to crackberry members. just a thought
    11-26-08 03:07 PM
    look at her.. so sexy...
    11-26-08 03:18 PM
    Well they are the same price range as the others. I just checked out there website. there is a holiday special, they are 24.95 and you get 2 screen protectors which means you save 9.95! woo hoo! the 24.95 is for the full body and 2 screen protectors. I think I will order this on the weekend. And there is free shipping to Canada which is even better. usually i pay an arm and leg for shipping. so I will for sure let you guys know how it works for me after i get the storm. lol!!

just in case you want the link
    Phantom Skinz - Clear Protection Film for Blackberry Storm

I was thinking you could sell alot of these if you were to say.....give a 15% discount to crackberry members. just a thought
    11-26-08 03:21 PM
    Too bad I'm using my phone to browse right now, I'll have to wait to see the pics when ii get home...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 03:34 PM
    Please feel free to take advantage of our 2008 Holiday Special. Order 1 Full Body Kit and receive 1 Screen Only kit. Remember that we ship 2 patterns in each kit. That's 4 kits (2 screen and 2 full body) for $24.95.

How is that for a deal?
    11-26-08 03:35 PM
    Please feel free to take advantage of our 2008 Holiday Special. Order 1 Full Body Kit and receive 1 Screen Only kit. Remember that we ship 2 patterns in each kit. That's 4 kits (2 screen and 2 full body) for $24.95.

How is that for a deal?
    I give it a B+.
    11-26-08 03:36 PM
    Hey Phantom (anyone else feel like they are in a Batman movie when saying that) could you play with the touch screen a bit and then take a pic - I wonder how it shows smudges and such versus a normal screen protector. of course if it shows none I will have to trust you.
    troutseth,

The pics that I took did have prints on them. They are just hard to see. All of these type products will get finger prints on them, just some are more visible than others.

Thanks for the comment!
    11-26-08 03:37 PM
    really i thought it was 1 skin and 2 screen covers? I just ordered I hope that is what i get lol!! gosh i dont think i did it right then. my order info 1118

it says 1 full and 1 protector

How is that for a deal?
    11-26-08 03:39 PM
    I give it a B+.
    Man you are tough Romple!!!!!!!!!!
    11-26-08 03:39 PM
    really i thought it was 1 skin and 2 screen covers? I just ordered I hope that is what i get lol!! gosh i dont think i did it right then. my order info 1118

it says 1 full and 1 protector
    Did you enter the discount code "1holiday2008"? Basically you order a Full Body Kit of your choice and a Screen Only kit of your choice. Enter the discount code at checkout. The discount code will deduct the cost of the Screen Only kit, for a net sale of $24.95. You will receive 2 Full Body patterns in the Full Body kit and 2 Screen patterns in the Screen kit.
    11-26-08 03:53 PM
    sarfrazfamily,

You will get 2 patterns of both. Go ahead and delete your post.
    11-26-08 03:55 PM
    How is it for taking off? If I ended up wanting to remove it, is it hard?/does it leave marks?
    11-26-08 03:59 PM
169 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD