you the man ,,i mean ninja,, patches....
    08-20-09 03:44 PM
    well i will add to the soup. i get http error 504. now when i go somewhere else like a favorite i get to that site right away. doesnt really matter to me though, I am apart of the Oreilly Factor and Fox is the only network for me.

And now to add the bacon. I did opera mini and tried to go to m.nbc.com and had to do a quickpull. I could be drunk.
    Last edited by CARTEEUSMC; 08-20-09 at 03:53 PM.
    08-20-09 03:47 PM
    Well there is also the issue of Blackberries not being able to play .mov files. Somehow they would have to be converted for anyone to play them. How is this conversion working for BES users?
    08-20-09 03:51 PM
    Well there is also the issue of Blackberries not being able to play .mov files. Somehow they would have to be converted for anyone to play them. How is this conversion working for BES users?
    well, it works for anyone NOT on VZW apparently...although, some BES users who've said they can view the videos on VZW haven't really proven so yet, and i'm claiming "pix/vid or it didn't happen" to everyone at this point...
    08-20-09 03:53 PM
    well i will add to the soup. i get http error 504. now when i go somewhere else like a favorite i get to that site right away. doesnt really matter to me though, I am apart of the Oreilly Factor and Fox is the only network for me.
    Can you get that on the storm? If so what site. got to have my oreilly fix...
    08-20-09 03:53 PM
    No no Oreilly factor as of yet. But I do have fox....

BlackBerry - News
    08-20-09 03:58 PM
    Ok thanks...Ill swing it thru orb,, if i ever figure it out...
    08-20-09 04:02 PM
    403 error when I try to load video off of m.nbc

more info says"Access Denied"

it is a .mov file
    08-20-09 04:04 PM
    yeah, that's what we all get, if we don't get the timeout error trying to load the main mobile site.
    08-20-09 04:07 PM
    Big Red! Lots of laughs. Has anyone called at got a reason?
    08-20-09 04:17 PM
    i'm working on it...hence the comments i've made about trouble ticket and RIM case number and all that jazz...i will get a resolution on this matter, i will succeed where all before me have failed or perished trying!
    08-20-09 04:24 PM
    Casket or Urn, patches...
    08-20-09 05:03 PM
    shallow, unmarked grave, just bare body, stripped of all clothing and identification...or oen of those creepy crypts, like in oblivion
    08-20-09 05:04 PM
    Well shortcuts that VZW pushes don't bother me I just put them in my hidden folder I made for them. I just subbed the vcast video... Excellent quality and no pixelation in full screen. When I could stream nbc is was crappy quality kinda like youtube... $10 is steep tho...if Sprint had the storm I'd get it.. $70 all inclusive for everything. Including sprint tv etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 05:45 PM
    I'm on BES running 5.0 and it's working for me

08-20-09 08:57 PM
    I'm on BES running 5.0 and it's working for me

browser settings, STAT!!
    08-20-09 08:58 PM
    08-20-09 09:01 PM
    browser settings, STAT!!
    Browser: Blackberry

allow java script,Terminate slow running scripts,show images,use background images and support embedded media are all checked

Browser Identification: Blackberry

In the general properties tab my default browser is Blackberry Browser

image quality is low
    full screen and "enable javascript location support are both checked

Hope this helps
    08-20-09 09:17 PM
    Browser: Blackberry

allow java script,Terminate slow running scripts,show images,use background images and support embedded media are all checked

Browser Identification: Blackberry

In the general properties tab my default browser is Blackberry Browser

image quality is low
    full screen and "enable javascript location support are both checked

Hope this helps
    the key is you're on blackberry browser. if you close your browser completely, then switch to internet browser, try it again..and it wont work. see my video in my thread if you're wondering
    08-20-09 09:25 PM
    the key is you're on blackberry browser. if you close your browser completely, then switch to internet browser, try it again..and it wont work. see my video in my thread if you're wondering
    I think I found another bug in 5.0...when I try to save Internet Browser it keeps reverting back to Blackberry Browser...so I can't try out your solution
    08-20-09 09:38 PM
    Does fox have a mobile site like nbc?

08-21-09 12:45 AM
    I can verify that you can view videos when using a BES browser, but not a BIS browser. that's BS VZW
    08-21-09 07:03 AM
    no, it's definately blocked by VZW...you can't access it on any browser. a few BES users have claimed that they can watch videos still, but they total a whole whopping three people as of now...
    I can access it and watch the videos so VZW did not block it
    08-21-09 07:11 AM
    I can access it and watch the videos so VZW did not block it
    are you on BIS or BES
    08-21-09 07:49 AM
    ekyle125 can use either. It works using BES.

ekyle125, can you PM me one of the NBC video links when it starts playing in the Media Player?
    08-21-09 08:32 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD