My was working 2hr's ago but now its takes forever to connect and when it finally connects it shows no one is online even the bot's are not online?
    12-04-08 04:16 PM
    WHATTT i saw this and tried mine and i cannot load anything

O NO!!
    12-04-08 04:28 PM
    Bump can someone test it out
    12-04-08 04:29 PM
    WHATTT i saw this and tried mine and i cannot load anything

O NO!!
    Oh okay so its not only me then
    12-04-08 04:32 PM
    Same for me aim. Was workin fine the whole day then it suddenly startin acting up and it sgns on but doesn't show any of my buddies..mayb it is down if we are experience the same thing...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 04:32 PM
    Same for me aim. Was workin fine the whole day then it suddenly startin acting up and it sgns on but doesn't show any of my buddies..mayb it is down if we are experience the same thing...

There probably getting ready for OTA update for .76
    12-04-08 04:33 PM
    Same here with 8330, 4.5. i just refreshed my list and it shows no contacts on. i have 3 people who are always signed on so i'm thinking it's an AIM issue.

i'm using AIM 2.1.

12-04-08 04:38 PM
    That why AIM sucks
    12-04-08 04:48 PM
    Yea same here was on earlier and it worked fine then around 530 no buddies online although. I did appear online to others

12-04-08 05:20 PM
    Yeah, i'm having the same problem with mine, so I came here and searched to find this thread with everyone having the same problem. Whats going on?
    12-04-08 05:52 PM
    Definitely something wrong here.
    12-04-08 05:55 PM
    i just got my bold and was using AIM for the past 3 days. After riding up the elevator (lost reception) i checked to see if my aim was still logged on. I checked and it was still on buy all my buddies were offline. I uninstalled it and reinstalled same problem. I tried logging into my secondary SN and it shows everyone offline still. I logged back on my primary and its the same thing. I read that its not the BB but AIM's servers acting up. Its been about 8 hours and it still hasnt work. Anyone?
    12-15-08 09:45 PM
    AIM has been acting really strange for me over the past few days as well. My buddy list shows everyone as offline even though they are not. Another strange thing that is happening is I will receive an IM from someone and reply to them. Even though it seems like the reply went through on my end they don't receive it. I really hope this gets resolved.
    12-15-08 10:27 PM
    Lol I thought nobody was on. This makes more sence

12-15-08 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD