i bought underworld rise of lycans and theres a digital copy in there can i put that in my computer and transfer to my storm ?

i tried to ask this ? in tips sub forumn but it wouldnt let me lol and theres too many dvd subforumns to read thru..can someone who is smarter than me point me in the right direction ty
    05-16-09 07:34 PM
    If you go to the main crackberry forums page, then scroll way down, you'll find a movies discussion. In that discussion I believe one of the stickies at the top tells you how to convert movies for viewing on your BB.

You can also click the link in my signature to download movies in the proper format for BB without having to convert.
    05-16-09 07:37 PM
    What type of file is it (avi, mp4) and what are the screen dimensions?
    05-16-09 07:38 PM
    What type of file is it (avi, mp4) and what are the screen dimensions?
    to b honest i have no idea lol im sure it is round..i havent even opened the package yet
    05-16-09 07:40 PM
    to b honest i have no idea lol im sure it is round..i havent even opened the package yet
    Ha ha ha ha ha! I'm sorry-- this made me laugh really hard. He was asking about the actual screen dimensions of the movie. It should tell you somewhere on the back of the DVD case.
    05-16-09 07:47 PM
    Ha ha ha ha ha! I'm sorry-- this made me laugh really hard. He was asking about the actual screen dimensions of the movie. It should tell you somewhere on the back of the DVD case.
    LMFAO. I didn't even notice that until you said something.
    05-16-09 07:49 PM
    I have done this with a bunch of the digital copies that came with my movies. Instead of listing all the steps, I'll just tell you to follow the steps in the included link.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-pics-118585/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 08:14 PM
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    05-16-09 08:25 PM
    I have done this with a bunch of the digital copies that came with my movies. Instead of listing all the steps, I'll just tell you to follow the steps in the included link.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-pics-118585/

thanks for the link seems like alot of work tho there isnt an easier way?
    05-16-09 10:41 PM
    Ok, I don't normally flame people, but when asked for the dimensions of a video and you respond that the disc is round, you have no business owning a "smart" phone. Return your storm immediately and dig out the old motorola star-tac.
    05-16-09 11:32 PM
    thanks for the link seems like alot of work tho there isnt an easier way?
    It's not that much work once you do it once. You only have to do the first set of steps (tunebite steps) to get the movie properly encoded for the storm. You will already have the digital copy on your computer once you put the dvd in and enter the code. A majority of the steps are to create a profile that you can save that will be the proper dimensions and audio codec for the movie. Once you do this, every time you want select a digital copy you just have to select the profile and hit start.

05-16-09 11:59 PM
    Sorry but I have to agree with my_2_cents.
    Maybe this will work better for you.

05-17-09 03:49 AM
    I'm sure it is round....wow.

05-17-09 03:55 AM
    hey, hippies can want to look cool too! don't flame the guy for trippin' ballz when he's on the internet.
    05-17-09 03:06 PM
    Sorry but I have to agree with my_2_cents.
    Maybe this will work better for you.

Hey I remember the brick. It was hot in its time. Lol...
    05-17-09 04:59 PM
    the brick was hot altho mine was white...and i didnt read anywhere that you needed to be a computer genius to own a blackberry..i own one cuz i can i also own a car dealership and have no idea how to fix a car so i guess i should jus sell that too and retire..the only positive thing is when i pull up to the drive thru at burger king you can take my order 2 cents and maybe ill show you the storm 2 while your waiting for your contract to be up
    05-17-09 06:52 PM
    the brick was hot altho mine was white...and i didnt read anywhere that you needed to be a computer genius to own a blackberry..i own one cuz i can i also own a car dealership and have no idea how to fix a car so i guess i should jus sell that too and retire..the only positive thing is when i pull up to the drive thru at burger king you can take my order 2 cents and maybe ill show you the storm 2 while your waiting for your contract to be up
    Don't get defensive... people were just having a little fun. You have to admit that what you said last night was pretty funny! If I had said it, I would be laughing at myself right now, too! It's all in good fun.
    05-17-09 06:56 PM
    he's paranoid. time to go blaze another doobage, brah! lmfao, friggin' hippies...
    05-17-09 07:03 PM
    GET OFF THE WEED!!

Special Note To Blunt420: *Pass it to me*

LMAOOOOO
    05-17-09 08:49 PM
    Relax, bro. What you said was funny.

Don't you think it's rather ignorant to think that you automatically have more money than the person on the other end of the computer?
    05-17-09 09:52 PM
    Ok, I don't normally flame people, but when asked for the dimensions of a video and you respond that the disc is round, you have no business owning a "smart" phone. Return your storm immediately and dig out the old motorola star-tac.
    I needed a good laugh!
    05-17-09 10:28 PM
    i bought underworld rise of lycans and theres a digital copy in there can i put that in my computer and transfer to my storm ?

i tried to ask this ? in tips sub forumn but it wouldnt let me lol and theres too many dvd subforumns to read thru..can someone who is smarter than me point me in the right direction ty
    Use Magic DVD Ripper. It will save you a lot of time--no fooling around with a bunch of confusing settings, takes about 35-45 minutes to convert a movie. Mobiola Video Studio is another option. Forget about Tunebite, Handbrake, and whatever else.

I recommend three programs:
    Magic DVD Ripper
    DVD Fab
    Mobiola Video Studio

All three offer free trials.
    05-18-09 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD