I'm having problems with my camera. The app open but when it does the camera flickers at boot up. Then after a take a picture the toolbar flickers and doesn't show up so i can save or delete the pic even if a tap the screen. Any solutions or has anyone seen this problem.
    04-07-09 03:02 AM
    battery pull?
    04-07-09 03:24 AM
    Ive had simmilar problems. I try to open the camera app and i get--"Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again."-- but i have no other applications open. I do a battery pull and sometimes the camera will open but usualy i get the same result. What's the deal??
    04-07-09 07:55 AM
    I have the same issue, B|a1ze was able to help with the link he gave me.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/cam...e-help-198660/

I have yet to call it in yet. But I'm about to cause I just wiped the device and reloaded the OS and it still doesn't work.
    04-07-09 01:01 PM
    the camera is much better on .113.
    You might try upgrading, at ur own risk of course.
    My camera works a LOT better on .113.
    04-07-09 01:41 PM
    ... after a take a picture the toolbar flickers and doesn't show up...
    This has happened to me a few time. Even though the toolbar was missing, I was still able to save or delete photos since the toolbar was actually there but invisible. It was very odd. I haven't had this issue since I upgraded to .113.
    04-07-09 01:43 PM
    The Camera sucks thats all there is to it. And here they are puting out another phone with a 5 megapixel camera. I guess more pixels will fix all the problems with the camera, NOT.
    04-07-09 01:52 PM
    I agree, the camera sucks big time. When I first got the Storm I took half a dozen videos with no problem and lots of pictures. Now I can't take any videos and if I take 3 or 4 pictures in a row the Storm resets itself. I upgraded to .113 with no better results. I am now on the .114 Hybrid and the camera still sucks. Very disappointed to say the least.
    04-07-09 02:59 PM
    Mine was doing the same so i updated from .75 to .113 no problems to report anymore. had the update running for about a week and a half and it is running strong.
    04-07-09 03:21 PM
    I was on the phone with a CSR for about 30. She had me download .75 and install that but after the install the camera still had the same error message so she's overnighting me a replacement Storm.
    04-07-09 07:12 PM
    I'm already on my 2nd Storm. Was a serious pain to swich to a new phone because when the people in the store claimed to be doing a back up and restore for me they were using whatever they use for regular phones not the software from RIM. I realy dont want to have to go through that again because of a faulty camera. I hope there is a solution other than swapping phones again.
    04-08-09 02:38 PM
    Definitely a BP.
    04-08-09 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD