Has anyone tried to flash a storm for MetroPCS, they recently released their Blackberry Curve 8330, i was wondering if anyone if anyone has any luck with a storm with them.
    03-11-09 12:50 AM
    No answers?
    03-11-09 01:25 PM
    Ask the dudes at Houdinisoft, most of the Metro centers use their software to flash Verizon phones and Sprint phones for use on MetroPCS. The can tell you if a flash is in the works or out.
    03-11-09 01:32 PM
    I could be wrong, but I think Metro PCS is a CDMA carrier...so in theory you should be able flash it over as long as they have the proper software

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 02:44 PM
    Has anyone tried to flash a storm for MetroPCS, they recently released their Blackberry Curve 8330, i was wondering if anyone if anyone has any luck with a storm with them.
    Why would you? Thier coverage is not good at all outside of major metro area's and if the phone doesn't work - you own it.
    03-11-09 03:15 PM
    No noooo who could subject the fine electronic specimen that is the storm....to a network like that. They don't even have helicopters and people is hard hats following them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 03:27 PM
    They just added the 8330 to their line up, so i was curious.
    03-11-09 07:20 PM
    I flashed my blackberry storm to Metro PCS for talk and text no web and e-mail yet but my storm is also unlocked for AT&T with everything working so i use two services on one phone!

Anyone interested in getting your storm flashed to metro pcs give me a PM
    03-28-09 02:49 PM
    hey can you pm me i want to know how to flash the storm to metro pcs
    03-28-09 09:43 PM
    do both services work at the same time or you have to turn off on in order to get the other one to work? i am interested in knowing more about it.

what type of plan you have with att&t?
    03-30-09 11:55 AM
    hey can you pm me i want to know how to flash the storm to metro pcs
    03-30-09 12:06 PM
    I am looking to flash also get the web and data service books correct. I have heard of people doing it, if you can or have the books or know how please PM or PIN me much appreciated!!
    03-30-09 01:32 PM
    I flashed my blackberry storm to Metro PCS for talk and text no web and e-mail yet but my storm is also unlocked for AT&T with everything working so i use two services on one phone!

hi, i wanted to know if you could help me flash the blackberry storm to metro pcs. i have tried countless times and have asked everyone but they all tell me no. please respond as soon as possible. thank you very much.
    03-31-09 10:54 AM
    you would flash it using qxdm and the desktop manager go to hofo and read!
    03-31-09 11:35 AM

I'd love to know how this is done!
    04-07-09 11:18 PM
    It is simple, I'm just not sure how legal it is lol
    04-30-09 04:48 PM

After flashing it to metro did were you still able to use the blackberry msn? can u use metro's 411 service?
    05-04-09 11:59 AM
    I would also be interested if anyone can PM me. I cant PM VistaGHost because I dont have enough posts!!!

Ready to do this asap!
    05-04-09 08:11 PM
    Would love the flash info and how easy is it to switch between services
    05-07-09 09:02 AM
    just got the phone and i cant afford verizon... so i was wondering if anyone nows how to get the storm to work with metro pcs
    05-22-09 01:16 AM
    I already have a blackerry storm unlocked by code but theorically it should work without flashing as the storm support gsm and cdma as this is a worldwide phone but the question is if it will support the internet and picture message
    05-26-09 02:10 PM

ok this is the story.. my friend qave me blackberry storm, i believe the 9530 because her brother didnt like verison, and she already has metro && doesnt want to change her phone beinq that she had the blackberry that came out recently. Now the phone is locked. What do I ave to do to #1 unlock it !!! #2 connect it to metro pcs. and #3 would the internet ever work... =/ .. please reply asap.. thank you so much . It seems like ur the only one that would be hable to help me on this one .
    05-27-09 09:25 PM
    I'd love to know how this is done!
    Read post #14, right above your, it tells you where to go to get the info
    05-27-09 09:34 PM
    EMAiL ME AT MASHAVANi @ YAHOO.COM .. i HAVE SO QUESTiONS. MR. ViSTAGH0ST L0LL =/
    05-29-09 07:14 AM
    I bought a blackberry storm off of craigslist that is flashed to metro pcs...i'm able to talk, text, picture message and surf the web.
    06-13-09 10:02 AM
572 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD