I am on Verizon and using .167. When I open sop world all of the prices are in � instead of $. Why is that? I also received an email letting me know that I can join google voice. When I try to log on it tells me that it is currently only supporting the
    United states. I live in Indiana. I bought this phoe new from Verizon. Any thoughts? Could it be the OS I am running?
    Never mind I did a search. Please remove this post.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by hoosierdaddynow; 10-08-09 at 05:04 PM.
    10-08-09 04:57 PM
    That's actually Euros. I had the same problem. To fix just make like your buying an app.
    Once u log onto Paypal it will reset. Simply back out of your purchase and you are fixed!

Last edited by Jet300; 10-08-09 at 07:34 PM.
    10-08-09 07:31 PM
    Lot's of us are having the same issue. Just do like Jet said and it will right itself.
    10-08-09 09:42 PM
    DL newer version .20 just came out. Fixes euro issue.
    10-08-09 09:48 PM
    This is a temp fix for those with Verizon. I was told by RIM to remove the SIM card until they fix the problem. Verizon network does not require the SIM card to work. I removed mine and it worked like a charm. I no longer have European apps and currency and the American apps now appear. I dont know if you can do this with other providers or networks so maybe some of you can chime in on it. The problem is recognized by RIM and they are working on a fix. Hope this helps some of you.
    10-08-09 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD