I wanted to refresh the look of my bold, and I LOVE it! I ordered an all-white housing on eBay, the quality is fantastic and fits just like OEM. Also ordered a black trackball and black buttons from cnn.cn to add a bit of a black accent to compliment the white. So now my bold is all pure white other then the black: trackball, battery release button, memory card cover, convenience keys, volume keys, and standby key. It's a real head turner too, everyone at work asks about it and even people on the streets lol. Very satisfied, pictures soon to come (I have no camera so gotta wait til I go to the gf's after work to use her camera).

PS. I know someone is going to ask it, so I'm gonna mention this: I did not switch out the LCD lens, I've heard too many horror stories of breaking LCD screens. Besides, I don't have the patience for that. Instead I ordered the white screen protector sticker to put on top of your screen from truesupplier, and I confirm that it blends in perfectly and doesn't look awkward at all!
    08-07-09 01:36 PM
    Nice. I ordered a all white housing from ebay also but my plan is going to be changing the bezel and the back cover while still keeping the keyboard black and the LCD black

also post some pictures!
    08-07-09 04:33 PM
    Good thing... most people don't realize just how hard it is to separate the LCD from the lens... One wrong move and BAM you have cracked or messed up your LCD which will cost yout anywhere between 50-120 bucks to replace.

Unless you are really experienced, have the time and patience, and the proper tools you should attempt a full mod.
    08-07-09 07:32 PM
    yeah, I tried to change the bezels for a cool Yellow one on my bold, and the WHOLE surface is glued on really well with the LCD, I would not recomended it, I just wound up with a busted screen.
    08-07-09 09:54 PM
    where are the pics!!! i want to see the sexy whiteberry!!
    08-08-09 01:57 AM
    i ordered the same thing as you buddy!! (the LCD cover sticker)
    now my question is, did you have any problems installing it? no air bubbles or anything?
    08-08-09 02:14 AM
    Pics or it didn't happen
    08-08-09 09:39 PM
    Sorry, went out to drink last night. Just took pics of it now. I can't upload until 10 posts and I'm at 5 lol, gonna "spam" a bit, sorry!
    08-08-09 10:29 PM
    Im In Yur Fourum Spamng Teh Thred
    08-08-09 10:30 PM
    Lol you gotta wait 30 seconds in between posts.
    08-08-09 10:31 PM
    One more after this.
    08-08-09 10:32 PM
    All right, finally haha...
    08-08-09 10:33 PM

Oh, the first pic there's a blemish on the bezel, it's cuz I dropped it day one so it chipped the paint and it was black so I spray painted it white with Krylon Fusion for plastic. I'll probably order another soon, I'm very picky about stuff like this.

If anyone wants to know exactly where I got everything from, let me know!
    08-08-09 10:34 PM
    so sexy. i want to do this to my girlfriends bold when we get the replacement from att
    08-08-09 10:40 PM
    What a beauty. How was seperating the LCD process?

What kind of tools did you use?
    08-08-09 10:52 PM
    OK OK IM asking???? where did you get it? lol
    08-08-09 10:53 PM
    If anyone wants to know exactly where I got everything from, let me know!
    Please tell us. At first I thought all white wasn't a good color, but the pics look real good.
    08-08-09 11:22 PM
    Hey CHUI, I didn't separate the LCD from the glass lens, instead I bought a coloured screen protector from truesupplier.com, and it works just as well. You just have to be very precise because if you are even a quarter of a millimeter off, it's noticable once you put it all together. As for the housing, search "blackberry bold 9000 white housing" on ebay and look for the one being sold by "mahmart". His picture of it is labelled as Curve 8900 but I assure you it's for the Bold. As for the black buttons, I ordered them from cnn.cn!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 11:32 PM
    All of the stuff is great quality too, which I was sketchy about at first. Just letting y'all know if that was a main concern.

08-08-09 11:33 PM
    Dude!!! That's so epic!!! Can you please PM and let me know where you got all the parts? Also a way on how I can put it together would be awesome!!!
    08-08-09 11:43 PM
    Superrrrr clean I'm loving the fact that that's a screen protector lol it looks perfect

08-09-09 03:48 AM
    Yeah it looks nearly identical to the actual white replacement lens... It's also great that it doubles as a sort of screen protector.

Just curious, what color are the side buttons? They don't look like the regular shiny chrome.
    08-09-09 05:32 AM
    wow! now that is one sexy bold!
    08-09-09 05:35 AM

Fabulous white bold.. especially the white part at the top of the screen.

Two thumbs up
    08-09-09 05:46 AM
    Oh, one thing that's even more awesome about this is that the back of the phone is white leather and not a white plastic piece that would be put on if you were to send the phone to Colorware.
    08-09-09 12:12 PM
110 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD