Hi Can somebody tell me howe you can put your signature on your Email message
    11-06-08 11:17 AM
    You have to do it through BIS. You can only use plain text though.
    11-06-08 11:26 AM
    There may be another way, but I logged into my AT&T BIS server. It lists all my email accounts. You can edit each one and change the signature line.

Michael
    11-06-08 11:26 AM
    LOL, isn't that what I just said?
    11-06-08 11:27 AM
    LOL, isn't that what I just said?
    Same time tag. Ya just beat me to the server...
    11-06-08 11:30 AM
    Don't take it personally that the server likes me more.
    11-06-08 11:38 AM
    Heh, heh. Some poor guy with a brand new phone posts an often asked question in a new thread, you just about have an embolism, and you tell me not to take it personally. LOL!

Nice.
    Michael
    11-06-08 12:16 PM
    She was kidding some people on CB these days take everything so damn personally

And that is one of the reasons many people get fed up
    11-06-08 12:18 PM
    She was kidding some people on CB these days take everything so damn personally

And that is one of the reasons many people get fed up
    *Was in fact, kidding*

Thanks McClure
    11-06-08 12:34 PM
    C'mon. Lighten up. So many newbies get here and have just bought their new (insert model here) and have a question. They do a google search and wind up here on crackberry. They scan a few forum entries and think, wow, this is the place for my question.

They sign up and get to post their question. Should they search the forums first? Of course. Do they? Well, not always. They just got the phone and can't make it do something.

Yet some self-appointed moderator wanna-be's immediately jump on these poor newbies and flame them for posting. Ok, ok, they SHOULD be tutored in the proper use of the board. Educated. Not chastised. As they use it more, they will realize the error of their ways, and change them.

Just my opinion. I mean we could be chasing off someone that becomes the next BB guru. So give these new guys some slack. Answer their question and maybe tell them they can find out more information about their question if they do a search.

But how do you do a search for something that is brand new and unfamiliar. We require a license to drive a car. Rudimentary knowledge is required before you can operate it. The same is not required for these tech toys. So those of us that have information must be patient with those that seek it.

And chill. It's a free exchange of information. And not perfect.

Michael
    11-06-08 12:37 PM
    That's why there's a great big tab at the top of the page that says "Newbies"
    11-06-08 12:39 PM
    That's why there's a great big tab at the top of the page that says "Newbies"
    Smash Face
    11-06-08 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD