I would like the same with a blue background

I need this for the Blackberry bold.

Please let know if you can make the same.
    04-25-09 09:27 AM
    please let me know if some one can also make the same logo with a full white background for the bold...

thanks
    04-25-09 09:29 AM
    Not sure what you're asking for... You just want that image with a solid background? If so, download Paint.NET, open the image, and then change the canvas size to 480x320. Want to change the background color? Use the Paint Bucket tool, pick your color, and click the image background.

That image you posted is very small and over compressed though, so if you've got a higher-quality copy then you should start with that.
    04-25-09 09:36 AM
    You can do this really, but for grins, here are a few quickanddirties. These are sized to fit the Bold, full screen. Click on each thumbnail and do a save as to your computer and then you can send them to your BB. As jason mentioned, your source is very low res and I wasn't about to spend the time to worry about the aliasing artifacts at the edges, so if you want something better do what he said and play around some... Have fun. Learn something. Repeat.
    Last edited by sperho; 04-25-09 at 10:17 AM. Reason: added white image
    04-25-09 10:02 AM
    Will this work?
    Last edited by BB-GUN; 04-25-09 at 10:38 AM.
    04-25-09 10:13 AM
    thanks a lot for it sperho please can you do one in black for me... I like that you have kept the logo size small

thats the perfect size of logo

Thanks bb guns as well

you guys are very helpful

I would do it but I am very ... I say very bad at this
    04-26-09 01:10 AM
    hello all please can you help me by making the same
    04-27-09 04:50 AM
    guys i know its lot to ask for but if some one can make the logo like the one in the link to my logo is will be great full to them

I want the colour effect to be the same

http://thetouchblog.com/tf3d/themes/...ndows_Gold.jpg
    04-27-09 09:35 AM
    kazaf quick wallpaper
    04-27-09 12:33 PM
    hey thank you very very very much its amazing.

only thing is i would want it like to be this size.

the reflection and all are perfect do you think you can do it for me... sorry to ask you again I wish I could do it my self

thanks a lot in advance

04-27-09 02:40 PM
    i prefer the big logo.. last one lol
    04-27-09 05:12 PM
    thank you very very much brooklynyc1

its super
    04-27-09 09:33 PM
    I don't need a logo, but just let me say. What great team work and coming to the rescue of someone in need!!! Not a lot of people always willing to help now a days.
    Great Logo work!!!! I am about to start my own small company, once I come up with even a name...I may need ya too
    04-28-09 10:02 AM
    No problem homie. I had some extra time and i figured it shouldn't be wasted. I'll be waiting for some sort of royalty in the future! j/k
    04-28-09 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD