My Bold seems to be totally toast...No life at all! No led light....No attempt to reboot at all. Was using the latest AT&T OS .297 for the last three days on the Rogers network. Everything went fine as usual. Only problem I was having was with my Bloomberg LP application as it would not download any stocks for me anymore with this new OS. I had tried multiple deletes and downloads of the Bloomberg application, but the problem still persisted. I decided to delete the application once again this morning. Did a battery pull and the the phone would not come to life. The battery was fully charged and the phone was fully functional otherwise. Cannot even try restoring it as a Nuked berry. Any body experienced something similar or any suggestions? BTW, the phone is still under warranty.
    08-28-09 12:16 PM
    I also toast my bold a few weeks back over @ singapore.

For me i just plug-in the usb cable and the bold just went to heaven .

In the end need to repair.
    08-28-09 12:57 PM
    Someone, get the jam. LOL
    08-28-09 12:58 PM
    Someone, get the jam. LOL
    The toast got burnt....so the jam is gonna be a waste! lol..
    08-28-09 01:11 PM
    is it strawberry jam? only one person would dare give me the strawberry! Lone Star!!!
    08-28-09 01:38 PM
    Burntberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 02:34 PM
    Ok...the update is that I called up Technical support and they are shipping me a replacement unit. the guy said that he never heard of such a situation. I as it is feel handicapped without my Blackberry!
    08-28-09 10:20 PM
    is it strawberry jam? only one person would dare give me the strawberry! Lone Star!!!
    Spaceballs, on my sdcard at all times Oh, and its Raspberry

08-28-09 10:33 PM
    Ok...the update is that I called up Technical support and they are shipping me a replacement unit. the guy said that he never heard of such a situation. I as it is feel handicapped without my Blackberry!
    Glad to hear your getting a replacement. My Bold is my lifeline, and I'd be handicapped without it too.
    08-28-09 10:35 PM
    Glad to hear your getting a replacement. My Bold is my lifeline, and I'd be handicapped without it too.
    I bet I'm going through withdrawl symptoms. I did not realize until now that I was so addicted to it. LOL
    08-29-09 09:46 AM
    Nice you getting new one
    08-29-09 09:58 AM
    This happened to me recently.

All I did was leave the battery out of the phone over night and then in the morning put it back in and it came to life.

08-29-09 10:03 AM
    This happened to me recently.

All I did was leave the battery out of the phone over night and then in the morning put it back in and it came to life.

Well, I'll give it a try tonight.
    08-29-09 11:31 AM
    Pheww.... What seemed like impossible, seems to have come true, thanks to Waqs. I left the battery removed overnight. Put it back in the morning and next thing I see the the LED turns red, followed by my screen turning white and the phone restarted itself out of a coma!
    Thanks again Waqs. What seems the simplest solution was very hard to come by . I shall play with the phone later this evening. Have a busy day to catch up!
    08-30-09 08:06 AM
    No problem. I'm glad I could help.

08-30-09 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD