I have two email accounts on my bold and a today theme displaying Calendar appointments on the home screen. The home screen will only display appts. from one calendar/email account - the one I have selected under default services. If I open the calendar it shows all appointments; it's just the home screen that displays only one set.

Does anybody know of a way to display appointments from both accounts?
    05-28-09 04:21 PM
    I have two email accounts on my bold and a today theme displaying Calendar appointments on the home screen. The home screen will only display appts. from one calendar/email account - the one I have selected under default services. If I open the calendar it shows all appointments; it's just the home screen that displays only one set.

Does anybody know of a way to display appointments from both accounts?
    Yep go to Options>Advanced Options>Service Books> and delete the lines that have CICAL in them. Then do a restart or switch to another theme then go back and it should show everything.

Don't worry about deleting the lines, you can always get them back by resending your service books.

05-28-09 04:36 PM
    Thanks! That worked even before I did a reboot.
    05-28-09 05:16 PM
    Thanks! That worked even before I did a reboot.
    Good to hear!
    05-28-09 05:19 PM
    just had ths same problem and your fix worked great.

Thank you.
    06-10-09 11:20 AM
    Yep go to Options>Advanced Options>Service Books> and delete the lines that have CICAL in them. Then do a restart or switch to another theme then go back and it should show everything.

Well, I'll be damned! This is the first time the search actually got me the answer I needed. Wish I had know this months ago. Saved me having to re setup my work email so my personal email entries would show on the calendar. Now I have both and don't have to choose. Thanks again.

Zannor
    06-17-09 03:29 PM
    Another thank-you. I had the same issue after upgrading to the latest Rogers OS. I followed your instructions and everything is working well.
    07-07-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD