Hi everyone,

Just want to say i am in denial stage at the moment, yes i am mourning, and yes i already dropped my precious only 3 days after buying it from orange.

No scratch though but i am afraid it might have sustained brain damage or any internal injuries. I realy realy hope you'll never experience what i went through but if you did please let me know so i dont think that i am the only one.

I am sure we are all going to make it through'

Goodluck
    Last edited by soleimam; 08-24-08 at 09:55 AM.
    08-24-08 09:48 AM
    dropped mine today, 1st time i had taken it anywhere without its case. very slight scratch on back and bottom silver section but not really noticeable. not taking it anywhere without its case from now on.
    08-24-08 09:56 AM
    I read somewhere that build quality of the Bold is lower than the Curve but to be honest that's simply not true, i mean bold does not have a robber edge but if i had dropped my iphone like it most definitely would not have survived without any damage i am impressed.
    08-24-08 10:02 AM
    ouch! I would cuss out loud!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 10:10 AM
    My holster poped out of my pocket with the phone in it and fell about 8 feet to the floor as I was walking down the stairs. The floor was carpeted and the Bold shows no signs of damage

I almost had a heart attack though
    08-24-08 11:27 AM
    be careful everyone!
    08-24-08 02:35 PM
    Definitely have not dropped my Bold yet, I protect this thing with my life lol
    08-24-08 03:12 PM
    Ok first off who gets their Bold on a Saturday?? I DO I DO not by mail but from a random Rogers store that I randomly walk into where they randomly got one box right then. Coencidence (sp) I say? Lol...so I pick it up and go to a wedding and when I get out of my car I get a call the whole holister dropped and I got a minor (as small is an atom) on the side silver part. I was heartbroken but a big lesson learned REACH FOR YOUR BOLD EMPTY HANDED DON'T HOLD KEYS ON UR FINGERS AND TRY TO PICK UP UR BOLD AT THE SAME TIME U'D BE AN ***** TO DO THAT.
    08-24-08 04:52 PM
    There are far too many people dropping their lovely new Bolds, but of course accidents will happen.

Just think of it as a new baby!
    08-24-08 05:01 PM
    Just think of it as a new baby!

Yeah... Only better and a lot less messy.
    08-24-08 05:13 PM
    LMAO

+1
    08-24-08 06:00 PM
    Somewhat off topic, but I live in the US and have had my att 8310 for about 9 months. I dont think I have ever been so excited about a phone. I dropped it at the gym the other day and now there is a scratch and a dent on the front. Should I order a replacement housing and I hope it doesnt fall on the front again or should I just wait for the bold? I think I would really rather have a 3G Javellin but who knows when/if that may come to att. Opinions?
    08-24-08 06:43 PM
    Go Bold...
    08-24-08 06:46 PM
    Was a bank holiday weekend here in the UK. I was out on a 3 day bender and my Bold now has a couple of scuffs and scrapes. Ah well it's gonna happen sooner or later!

G
    08-26-08 01:19 PM
    I've had for a few months now, and it has dropped A LOT of time. and at times it bounced off the floor a few times. Working perfectly, except for a few scratches.. nothing too visible actually!!
    08-26-08 09:37 PM
    that might have been the funniest thing i heard/read all day
    08-26-08 09:56 PM
    I dropped my Bold after one week from receiving it. Thankfully, no scratches or any other damage. Makes me think that I need to get a case.
    09-11-08 11:04 PM
    I'm lucky. I've only dropped mine in my clothes basket, fully clothed so it softened the fall.
    09-11-08 11:35 PM
    My Bold took a tumble... hit right on the corner with the indicator light! It's got some scratching, scuffed/tore the "leather"... but worst of all, the silver trim is bent up right at the indicator light, so it's not flush with the screen anymore!
    09-12-08 12:33 PM
    Haven't dropped mine as yet, although I cam very close to doing so a few days after I got it lol.

I have a silicone case, and a screen protector, so hopefully if (I hope I don't) it ever falls, it won't sustain too much damage.
    09-12-08 02:07 PM
    And in my experience, a lot more expensive!
    09-12-08 03:57 PM
    Dropped mine withing 20 mins of getting it. stepped out of the car and slam. Got a dent in it . then it started freezing and doing weird things. so i took it back. the sales rep was too busy chatting up his co-worker so he just swapped it for me. phew!!
    09-12-08 08:57 PM
    Dropped mine 3 times. Once was on concrete and it was still working. Although the person on the other end was like "WTF?"
    09-12-08 10:55 PM
    haha, I was lying on my back basking in the sun on the lawn outside Tate Modern London texting a friend and I dropped my beloved bold, it hit my face and burst my lip! the bold was fine, I spent the rest of the weekend telling people I had had lip fillers and botox haha x
    09-13-08 06:56 AM
    Ahhh... still as long as the Bold was unhurt... that's the main thing!
    09-13-08 07:00 AM
125 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD