Hey, so i just exchanged my old bb bold for a new one cuz my old one had a loose battery.

Now, i backed up my old bold and plugged in my new bold and used the old backup to restore onto the new bold. Now my internet browser is gone, only has rogers mall and do more. Also my ringtones are doubled, so say theres Notifier_cricket, there would be 2 of them, tried battery pull didnt do anything. Anyone know how to fix this?
    10-03-08 06:36 PM
    Go to options advanced options. Host routing. Hit the menu button then register now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-08 06:41 PM
    thanks, know how to fix the double ringtone problem?

also when i setup my weather, i dont get a new weather icon for my city?
    Last edited by lemon204; 10-03-08 at 07:12 PM.
    10-03-08 06:55 PM
    might have to wipe the handheld and reload the os
    10-04-08 09:18 AM
    Hey, new here to all this.
    Been reading some threads about free internet access via APN: changing and Opera Mini, does anyone know if this is true to work without incurring any charges.
    Currently using BB BOLD 9000 and I love it. Have a pre-paid plan cause I don't like the contract business, too many things in life want you to sign away stuff. I currently don't have a data package plan and even if I did the plan wouldn't be enough as they got rid of the Unlimited for pre-paid users. Any suggestions would be great.
    Thankx!!!
    10-30-09 05:58 PM
    Hey, new here to all this.
    Been reading some threads about free internet access via APN: changing and Opera Mini, does anyone know if this is true to work without incurring any charges.
    Currently using BB BOLD 9000 and I love it. Have a pre-paid plan cause I don't like the contract business, too many things in life want you to sign away stuff. I currently don't have a data package plan and even if I did the plan wouldn't be enough as they got rid of the Unlimited for pre-paid users. Any suggestions would be great.
    Thankx!!!
    Can't answer the question but friendly suggestion would be to start a new thread rather than add your question to a different topic. You will also be more likely to get some help, most users won't see your question unless they open this thread.
    Weclome to CB and have a good one.
    10-30-09 07:34 PM
    Wow you got a new bold just for a loose battery door cover? Was there anything else wrong with the phone? Also you do know that by getting a new battery door cover that would solve your issue. I've done it and no more loose battery door cover.

EDIT: oh a loose battery. My bad read your post too fast!
    10-31-09 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD