Just received my Bold from Orange. Pretty good!

Anyone know of decent sites for cases etc? Would you be confident of using 8800 or similar case for Bold?
    08-19-08 03:33 AM
    No, Bold is a different size and configuration.

All the usual suspects apply - the store on this site - BoxWave - BlackBerryDen - etc.
    08-19-08 08:48 AM
    Cheers mate. Will have a quick look!
    08-19-08 08:50 AM
    Does anyone have any experience with Otter Box cases?
    08-19-08 09:04 AM
    No, Bold is a different size and configuration.

All the usual suspects apply - the store on this site - BoxWave - BlackBerryDen - etc.
    Size is one thing, configuration would be referring to the layout for the pop-out etc correct? If you used a 8800 holster with magnet closure, you could make it work until a better case came your way yes?
    08-19-08 11:13 AM
    I don't think so.

By the way, Fortte just sent me two Bold cases for review - add them to your check-them-out list.
    08-19-08 07:10 PM
    I don't think so.

By the way, Fortte just sent me two Bold cases for review - add them to your check-them-out list.
    Just had a look at their website and the page for BlackBerry 9000 cases didn't appear to exist.

Perhaps they haven't got round to adding them yet!
    08-20-08 07:11 AM
    I am also trying to get an idea of a good, sturdy but nice looking case for when/if I ever get my Bold. Except for a horizontal case I have used I have only used a gel form fitted case on my iPhone. I have been looking for cases and found a few.

Has any one tried the BlackBerry Bold 9000 Monaco Aluminum Case - Black? I saw it on BlackBerry Bold 9000 Monaco Aluminum Case - Black. I don't know much about the aluminum type case. I also found the new Otterbox Yellow. Any one tried either of these before? Also I found some really pretty ones at Fortte Leather PDA cases, PDA case - Stylish Elegant Functional leather PDA cases and handheld cases by Fortte..
    10-09-08 08:03 PM
    I am also trying to get an idea of a good, sturdy but nice looking case for when/if I ever get my Bold. Except for a horizontal case I have used I have only used a gel form fitted case on my iPhone. I have been looking for cases and found a few.

Has any one tried the BlackBerry Bold 9000 Monaco Aluminum Case - Black? I saw it on BlackBerry Bold 9000 Monaco Aluminum Case - Black. I don't know much about the aluminum type case. I also found the new Otterbox Yellow. Any one tried either of these before? Also I found some really pretty ones at Fortte Leather PDA cases, PDA case - Stylish Elegant Functional leather PDA cases and handheld cases by Fortte..
    So I kinda like the ones from Fortte but Aluminum one would be great for instances where I need something more robust...
    10-09-08 09:25 PM
    Make sure you read the reviews as I've been looking for screen protectors for my Bold and thankfully I read the review and they all claimed that it didn't fit the Bold's screen properly. I can't remember exactly which company that was.
    I'm still looking for screen protectors Currently I have the plastic the phone came with. I just trimmed the curvy excess it had at the top for easy peel off
    I will not be removing that until I get screen protectors....won't do the same mistake I did with my Curve which is now full of tiny scratches on the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD