So, a while back Nancy Drew posted about some really cool see-through resin gel cases for the 8900 and Storm. I really wanted one, but unfortunately, there were none for my device. (And they were 12.99 EACH!) On eBay last night, I finally found a seller who is selling them for all 83xx devices, and also the Storm and 8900. I'm sharing this because these skins are really unique, and cheap! I got two for $8.99. You can also get one for $4.99, 3 for $12.99, and 5 for $19.99. I ordered one blue one, and one yellow one. They also have black, green, purple, pink, white (completely transparent), orange, and red.

Heres a link to the original Nancy Drew post: Nancy Drew Post

eBay seller (cheaper prices, and more devices):
    eBay

*I am only posting this thread because I really though these cases were cool, and I wanted to share them with everyone. I am in no way advertising for the eBay seller.*
    06-14-09 07:47 AM
    Those look pretty cool! Thank you for posting this. I may have to buy one for my curve now.
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 06-14-09 at 08:07 AM.
    06-14-09 08:04 AM
    Those look pretty cool! Thank you for posting this. I may have to buy one for my curve now.
    Yay! Finally something I posted was useful. I really like the purple one for girls. And also orange for boys or girls. I just went with blue and yellow cause I have a green housing on, and I already have a plain green silicone.

I love threads like this cause all the colors are so prettyyyy.
    06-14-09 08:17 AM
    Awesome...I ordered a clear for myself, a black for my husband and a purple for my sister.

Great find....
    06-14-09 08:29 AM
    Awesome...I ordered a clear for myself, a black for my husband and a purple for my sister.

Great find....
    I really liked the black and purple ones. Nice choices!
    06-14-09 08:48 AM
    I got myself the clear because I didnt want to color up my colorware paint on my curve....
    06-14-09 08:57 AM
    Yay! Finally something I posted was useful. I really like the purple one for girls. And also orange for boys or girls. I just went with blue and yellow cause I have a green housing on, and I already have a plain green silicone.

I love threads like this cause all the colors are so prettyyyy.
    They all look really nice. For now I ordered the red and black ones but I may end up going back and ordering more later.
    06-14-09 09:05 AM
    I just ordered some stuff from that seller last night! Ahhh I wish I knew there were gel cases!!! O well, I have 3 silicone cases coming in the mail (purple, white, and black)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 09:07 AM
    I'm feeling left out!
    06-14-09 09:24 AM
    I got myself the clear because I didnt want to color up my colorware paint on my curve....
    I have a bright green housing on my Curve, but I like having it multi-colored if you know what i mean. It's really flashy
    06-14-09 09:27 AM
    I'm feeling left out!
    Maybe theres some for the pearl from different sellers. I would look it up!
    06-14-09 09:28 AM
    thanks for the post, i just did a buy now on a pink one.
    06-14-09 10:29 AM
    These are nice and at a good price too. I went and looked but didn't see a specific fit for the 8350, I wonder if the 8330 type will work? Most of what's made for the 8330 in the way of cases don't seem to go well with the 8350 but these seem like they might be stretchy possibly...anyone concur!?

I guess the other issue might then be the side buttons but I'm thinking the button placement per phone could be identical.
    06-14-09 12:37 PM
    These are nice and at a good price too. I went and looked but didn't see a specific fit for the 8350, I wonder if the 8330 type will work? Most of what's made for the 8330 in the way of cases don't seem to go well with the 8350 but these seem like they might be stretchy possibly...anyone concur!?

I guess the other issue might then be the side buttons but I'm thinking the button placement per phone could be identical.
    Isn't the 8350i bigger?
    06-14-09 12:40 PM
    Isn't the 8350i bigger?
    It is yes which was part of my point but not by much so if these are stretchy they might fit

06-14-09 01:08 PM
    If you look at their FAQ section on the listing it specifically states it will not work on the 8350i

Has anyone actually received their Gel Case yet? I'm curious to know if they actually look as nice and feel/work as nice as they look like they do....I would order a 3 pack of these in a heartbeat.
    06-14-09 01:30 PM
    Yeah I didn't see that

06-14-09 01:33 PM
    i saw the post on her site as well and did a little searching and decided on buying this red one for my 8900

its really cool it has a circular pattern in the resin...i only ordered one as i wanted to see how they felt in hand before i bought more, chances are though ill be buying some more....and probably one like this for my BFs storm

they really are a cool find because theyre nothing like any of the other cases and theyre actually made from Resin which is a bit thicker and more durable than silicone

i hope theyre awesome!
    06-14-09 02:52 PM
    Nope, I haven't recieved mine. Just ordered it last night. I'll post pics and a review when I do.
    06-14-09 03:06 PM
    And did anyone else notice the 83xx ones have a criss-cross patern? I wish we got more noticeable patterns like the 8900 and Storm, but at least we get a pattern!

06-14-09 03:14 PM
    I ordered one to see if it will fit and if it doesn't then no big loss, I can always give it to a friend that's got an 8330. For the .2" difference between phones I'll give it a try. I have another skin and a pouch for the 8330 that fit, the pouch I use everyday so we'll see about these.
    06-14-09 03:17 PM
    Pretty! My BB is naked, because I've been waffling on which case to get. Maybe I'll give this a try...the price is right.
    06-14-09 09:47 PM
    I broke down and ordered 2 a purple one for LSU season and a red one cause I wanted the red blackberry but my daughter has that one. once when alltel had a special on a little red flip everyone in the family got one, when we were all together everyone had trouble getting the right phone. that was a real problem with my daughter being a nurse and getting called into to work. I am not fond of getting calls at 3 or 4 in the morning. hope these cases are nice.
    06-15-09 02:12 AM
    too bad they are not available for 8110!
    06-15-09 03:08 AM
    Great looking cases, thanks for posting. I'm in need for one.
    06-16-09 11:37 AM
93 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD