I purchased my case about two months ago. Within a month the clear coating covering the keyboard area was peeling off. This is in addition to the protective screen cover forming bubbles against the phone screen.

I emailed Seidio customer service about this and on June 1 they emailed me back saying they would be sending right away a new case along with an RMA. I have not received the new case and when I email them I get no response.

I know Seidio is known for good customer service, but with me they dropped the ball. So this is a heads up for potential problems with this particular case. I note that the cases are out of stock in their web site.

06-09-09 11:22 AM
    I purchased my case about two months ago. Within a month the clear coating covering the keyboard area was peeling off. This is in addition to the protective screen cover forming bubbles against the phone screen.

I emailed Seidio customer service about this and on June 1 they emailed me back saying they would be sending right away a new case along with an RMA. I have not received the new case and when I email them I get no response.

I know Seidio is known for good customer service, but with me they dropped the ball. So this is a heads up for potential problems with this particular case. I note that the cases are out of stock in their web site.

Trust me, you're not the only one... Make some noise here on the forums and you shall be heard... Once it goes public, they're on it... I was amazed how many people have had bad experieces with them, but are afraid to bring it out on the forums due to the backlash from some of the other customers on here...
    06-09-09 11:28 AM
    Yeah, I got mine and the clear coating was peeling off before I got it out of the box. They are supposed to be sending me a replacement and claimed that the problem was a bad batch of cases from the factory. I'll post back when I receive the new one and let you know the outcome. The bad part was paying $35 for the case and having to pay another $7 to ship it back to them.
    06-09-09 12:03 PM

Yeah, I got mine and the clear coating was peeling off before I got it out of the box. They are supposed to be sending me a replacement and claimed that the problem was a bad batch of cases from the factory. I'll post back when I receive the new one and let you know the outcome. The bad part was paying $35 for the case and having to pay another $7 to ship it back to them.
    Hello,

I'm sorry about the delay, but as our website stated, we are currently on back order and expect new shipment to come in later this week. We will ship the replacements out as soon as they arrive!
    06-09-09 12:18 PM
    I had the Seidio power slider case, the one that enhances the iPhone's battery life. After using it for about a month, I noticed that my iPhone had a hard time getting a signal, 3G or edge. After removing the case, the phone worked fine and I got a great signal.

I ended up returning it to the store. It's too bad because I really liked the case as it offered decent protection and extended the battery life but if I can not get a signal on my phone then what's the point.

Anyone else experience a similar problem?
    06-09-09 02:44 PM
    everyone says that there customer service is good,but i think it's horrible....i ordered my case on may 9 it "shipped" on may 11th i never received it maybe or may not be there fault i get that part but i had to fax papers to them called and called and called to see if they received my fax never any answer....finally they emailed me back saying that my replacement is in the mail it is now june 13 and i still don't have my case!
    06-13-09 01:04 AM
    I had two 360s before sending them both back. I did hear that they are backordered and are getting a new shipment in soon. I went ahead and ordered another with the hopes that all the kinks are worked out this time.

I have the innocase II and could not be happier with it. I have dropped the phone several times and not one scratch on it....hence the reason I am really hoping that the 360 is good to go this time
    06-14-09 04:43 PM
    I had the Seidio power slider case, the one that enhances the iPhone's battery life. After using it for about a month, I noticed that my iPhone had a hard time getting a signal, 3G or edge. After removing the case, the phone worked fine and I got a great signal.

I ended up returning it to the store. It's too bad because I really liked the case as it offered decent protection and extended the battery life but if I can not get a signal on my phone then what's the point.

Anyone else experience a similar problem?
    Hello,

Thank you for your interests in our product. We are a bit confused, we have never produced any case by the name for the iPhone. We have the Innocase Surface and the Premium Skin Case and that's it! I think you are getting us confused with others

everyone says that there customer service is good,but i think it's horrible....i ordered my case on may 9 it "shipped" on may 11th i never received it maybe or may not be there fault i get that part but i had to fax papers to them called and called and called to see if they received my fax never any answer....finally they emailed me back saying that my replacement is in the mail it is now june 13 and i still don't have my case!
    I'm sorry about your experience with us! I can assure you that this is certainly not the norm but unfortunately lost shipment do happens. Please forward me your contact information (name, email) in a PM and I will see to it that you are taken care of!
    06-15-09 10:44 AM
    So did there do a replacement for you?
    06-15-09 09:13 PM
    I got a 360 and it had a bad keyboard cover issue. They sent a replacement before I even sent in the defective case so I definitely consider that excellent customer service in my book. On the second case I had the same issue as well as the cover not staying 'locked' together. Sent that one back and asked for a refund because at that time I did not know that seidio was coming in with a new batch. Got my refund, no problem and now I ordered the 360 again and I am waiting for it to arrive.

I love my innocase II and love seidio in general. I have never had any problems with customer service whatsoever. I don't mind paying good money for a good case. Seidio has not disappointed me yet so I will stick with them.
    06-17-09 08:54 AM
    I had a similar experience, but they ended up getting me a new case. Not without me kicking and screaming though. Typical customer support for any company now-a-days it seems like.
    06-17-09 04:07 PM
    I received a replacement case from Seidio and it looks great. The screen protector no longer forms bubbles with the screen and the keyboard area looks much more robust.

Thanks.
    06-20-09 07:38 AM
    [My email to Seidio]

Hi there,

I have purchased 4 products from your online store in the past 3 monthes, (Order#: 267414 and Order#: 255240), the first Innocase 360 managed to crack on the side barely into a month, and the second Innocase 2 was missing the part that locks the case upon arrival! (I can see that it cracked as well) The screen protector was faulty because the warning sticker would not come off at all and left remnants on the protector.

The only reason I purchased Innocase 2 and the screen protector was because of the poor quality of the first case, and now they have failed me as well. Three faulty products out of four I have ordered (and over$90 spent) is quite disappointing by any standard in my opinion.

I would request a replacement as soon as possible.

Thank you,
    07-29-09 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD