I never liked their service anyway always had to get transfered here and there. Now its even worse because everytime I get transfered I have to hold for 1 hour especially technical support and customercare. One of their agents told me that all of their departments are short staff and service level is zero. Management does not give a **** and they are not hiring any people. Making employees work like slave. They are robbing people but not willing to provide services properly. If you had same experience with Rogers techsupport in last few months please share your story below.

I loved uncle TED ROGERS but since this new CEO NADIR took charge company is getting worse and worse...
    I hope GOD give them some sense and they hire more people to support their customers.

- Terry Jones
    09-13-10 03:07 PM
    Best time to call early morning. or after 7 pm. You will get thru no problem never call at noon to 6pm.. its just crazy...
    09-13-10 05:28 PM
    Where are you calling from?
    09-13-10 08:15 PM
    agreed agreed agreed! even the dealers have over an hour wait time to get to their dealer line. Absolutely unacceptable for a company to be run so inefficiently. They are going to lose alot of business over this and hopefully it makes them open their eyes and realize how much of a joke the company has turned into.
    09-13-10 11:45 PM
    I called today and their system is down... And recording took me to a customer care rep told me that their techsupport system got overloaded and its not even working anywhere. I am calling from Toronto but it does not matter where you call from or which department you call its the same story... I tried to call 7am in the morning they said their system is down due to "maintainance" call back after 2 hours. I have 3 services from Rogers if they cannot fix the hold time and their systems I am going to cancel all my services. I have a sms issue on one of my lines which was escalated 2 months ago and they have not gotten to it yet. Technical suport first told me they will get back to me in 72 hours but when I called back after a week they told me they have a blacklog of 3000 escalated network issues because of short staff. I am sick and tierd of waiting for everything...
    I tried going to their live chat and that is even worse... They kept me on hold for 4 hours at night so I logged in the morning I went to work and came back and I was still on hold.

All I want to say is that Rogers needs to take some ownership and start thinking about their customers because there are other options now. No one wants to hold one hour to speak to someone and then get trasfered and hold for one more hour.
    Last edited by terryjones62; 09-15-10 at 12:45 PM.
    09-15-10 12:39 PM
    Whenever I call in I usully never on "hold" for more then 15 minutes...I find Rogers ok.... Each carrier has its problems...my friend is on bell and I believe they close around 8 Ish

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-10 01:56 PM
    What wait time. I just finished talking to Rogers and I was on the line less than 5 minutes before someone picked up. I was also transferred to Customer Relations in no time.
    09-15-10 04:43 PM
    [QUOTE=niki6d;5583303]What wait time. I just finished talking to Rogers and I was on the line less than 5 minutes before someone picked up. I was also transferred to Customer Relations in no time.[/QUOTE

it depends, some days you will get through in no time, while other days you will be on for more than an hour. Its very inconsistent.
    09-16-10 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD