Hey guys

I am part of the verizon vip program. Don't ask me how, bc i have asked everyone around me that has VZW and they were never enrolled. Anyways, i try to get all my accessories from there because they are 30% off and free 2 day shipping, but everytime i search for blackberry accessories the 8130 never shows up on the list, and i have to go under a different phone to find the accessories i need. I have called CS and they said it should be there and they would "pass it along to IT" Anyone else having problems with the VIP site?
    05-05-08 10:03 PM
    I just go to the store, show them your card.
    05-05-08 10:06 PM
    problem being, mine expired and i lost my new one...i wonder if i can call CS and have them send me a new one.
    05-05-08 10:09 PM
    It's usually on your account. But cs should be able to give you a new card. They sign you up, for spending a certain amout of money a month.
    05-05-08 10:11 PM
    oh really so because i pay them a ton of money a month thats how i got signed up?? LOL i thought its because i was a customer for a long time. Sweet deal. i wonder if i downgrade from family plan to individual will they boot me lol. TY for your quick reply
    05-05-08 10:14 PM
    Hey guys

I am part of the verizon vip program. Don't ask me how, bc i have asked everyone around me that has VZW and they were never enrolled. Anyways, i try to get all my accessories from there because they are 30% off and free 2 day shipping, but everytime i search for blackberry accessories the 8130 never shows up on the list, and i have to go under a different phone to find the accessories i need. I have called CS and they said it should be there and they would "pass it along to IT" Anyone else having problems with the VIP site?
    I love how the last blackberry listed is the 8703e, yet they have the env 2 up there already? Not fair!
    05-06-08 08:43 AM
    How do you become a VIP????
    05-06-08 08:47 AM
    Spend lots and lots more money with them.
    05-06-08 08:58 AM
    we are all VIPs to them, arent we
    05-06-08 10:35 AM
    1. Spend lots of money
    2. Be a vzw customer for a long time
    3. Pay your bills on time for a certain amount of time.

That's how my parents became vip(except for the first one).
    05-06-08 10:41 AM
    1. Spend lots of money
    2. Be a vzw customer for a long time
    3. Pay your bills on time for a certain amount of time.

That's how my parents became vip(except for the first one).
    Live in the following states: ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, RI, NY, NJ, DE, MD, Washington D.C., and portions of PA, VA, WV and NC.
    05-06-08 11:56 AM
    Not a Vip, but just got an 8% discount based on where I work (WOW) can't wait to see what my bill is gonna be. I pay about $ 84-85 now on family plan, plus I have a T-Mobile phone, but when Verizon is over I'm canceling I think, had them for about 3 yrs I think.
    Last edited by ksm62; 05-06-08 at 01:50 PM.
    05-06-08 01:48 PM
    does your card say VIP or Merits customer. If you are a Merits customer you do not need a card to get discount on accy's they can pull up your acct and see your status. VZW has it as a policy to give Merits customers the discount with or without the card.

These are the true to becoming a Merits Customer

Be a vzw customer for a long time
    Pay your bills on time for a certain amount of time.
    05-06-08 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD