I am looking to get rid of my iphone(sucks for work and att service) and going back to Verizon. I know the Tour will be available next week, but I really like the size of my old Curve 8330. Does anyone know if and when Verizon will get the New Curve? I am wondering if I should hold off in getting the Tour for the new Curve.
    Thanks
    07-05-09 10:01 PM
    wrong section... but definetly wait for the tour.
    07-06-09 03:37 AM
    get the Tour for sure
    07-06-09 08:40 AM
    Tour, hands down
    07-06-09 10:00 AM
    Without a doubt, get the tour, go to the tour 9630 section and see just why.
    07-06-09 10:05 AM
    If you don't mind lack of wifi and want a "world" phone, Tour is for you.

On the other hand, if you can live with Rev 0 and NO world phone, but want wifi, then the new Curve is for you.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the new Curve will be available any time "soon". In other words...next fall/winter 2010 is my guesstimate.
    07-06-09 10:09 AM
    Tour for sure!
    07-06-09 10:16 AM
    Go for the tour, unless you want the 83XX Curve.
    07-06-09 10:21 AM
    wrong section... but definetly wait for the tour.
    How is a Blackberry question related to two different VZW devices posted in the VZW section, the wrong section?
    07-06-09 03:31 PM
    How is a Blackberry question related to two different VZW devices posted in the VZW section, the wrong section?
    My thoughts, as well.

If the Curve suits your needs and you don't want to pay the extra for the Tour, get it. If you want a little more and are willing to pay for it, then get the Tour.

We already have confirmation of our business Tour shipment, but for my personal phone, I will be returning to WinMo, as BlackBerry just isn't capable enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 04:05 PM
    it got moved here
    07-06-09 05:53 PM

We already have confirmation of our business Tour shipment, but for my personal phone, I will be returning to WinMo, as BlackBerry just isn't capable enough.

I feel badly for you and I'm sure you'll be back I promise that I won't say anything smart when you come back feeling a little sheepish
    07-06-09 05:58 PM
    How will you be paying more for the tour service?

07-06-09 08:41 PM
    Go for the curve.
    07-06-09 09:23 PM
    How will you be paying more for the tour service?

Hes referring to the price of the phone not the service. The 8330 Curve is 50 bucks after rebate and the Tour is 199 bucks after rebates
    07-06-09 09:46 PM
    I feel badly for you and I'm sure you'll be back I promise that I won't say anything smart when you come back feeling a little sheepish
    I have several active WinMo phones on assorted carriers as business testers as it is. I know what I am getting into and I know which is the more capable platform.

I will say this much - WinMo 7.0 has everyone, except Apple, very worried. Even Apple should be concerned.

07-06-09 10:48 PM
    I have several active WinMo phones on assorted carriers as business testers as it is. I know what I am getting into and I know which is the more capable platform.

I will say this much - WinMo 7.0 has everyone, except Apple, very worried. Even Apple should be concerned.

I know, I was joking and just trying to get a rise out of you

Winmo 7 has to be a killer deal for them to still be viable in the smartphone world IMO. I know I sound like a BB fanboy and maybe I am. I've had many, many winmo phones before bb and I was always disappointed. I still have one, my favorite winmo a Motorola Napolean that was never released by VZ. I might even use it for my main phone but I'm now hooked on BBM and instant email
    07-06-09 11:04 PM
    the tour really isnt much bigger than the curve... so i would snag the tour... since we already know when it comes out, the 85XX series has no tentative release yet...
    07-09-09 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD